Respected Contributor

32 oz Olive Oil Body Scrub, 32 oz shower gel, 8 oz Whipped Body Cremè, 4 oz EDP, and a shower/bath pouf.

$99.96 ($3.00 s/h).

Offered in AG, PG, FIL, and UL.

Auto-delivery available every 5 months for 2 years (shower/bath pouf included in first shipment only).

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

I saw that on the Beauty Banter board under April Insider. Some posters were thinking the TSV was going to include Fresh Cream.

Respected Contributor
On 3/13/2015 Dell said:

I saw that on the Beauty Banter board under April Insider. Some posters were thinking the TSV was going to include Fresh Cream.

I found the TSV info by checking the online version of the Insider, but I'm sure it was posted in Beauty Banter, too. The Fresh Cream set that godfreako posted might be offered as a June TSV, if there is a June TSV. Last year in June there was a Fresh Cream, Apricots & Cream, and Raspberries & Cream TSV that included a 64 oz 3 in 1, 32 oz body lotion, and 16 oz spritz. The new FC set godfreako posted includes the same, except a 16 oz body soufflé replaces the 32 oz body lotion.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Contributor

Mari Lyn hinted heavily on her facebook page that the next TSV would be in June and Fresh Cream would be in it.

Frequent Contributor

Waiting for a new fresh cream. Almost out of my shower gel.