Occasional Contributor

Philosophy Amazing Grace fragrance set autodelivery cancelled without notice !!!!!

.I have been on a grandfathered auto delivery program for an Amazing Grace Fragrance set since 2008  QVC and Philosophy advised you would never have your auto delivery cancelled for as the long as you remained in the program and enforced this commitment over and over again with each presentation.  Today I check my scheduled delivery date and find that my plan was COMPLETED without my permission or knowledge.  I called QVC customer service and was told that Philosophy (Coty) decided to no longer honor the plan because they no longer support the product.  I was told a letter was issued by Philosophy today.  This is unacceptable!!!!!!!!  How can they no longer support the product, which consisted of their base products?  This kit contained perfume, body butter, spritz and 3-1 body wash. The company continues to make the product and QVC continues to sell their line of Amazing Grace products.  It was bad enough that Coty denied changing the fragrance but now both companies refuse to honor the price that was promised as locked in.  NEWS FLASH - There are plenty of other companies that will honor their commitments.  Dealing with a partnership that supports openly lying to their customers is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.  I will never use this fragrance or purchase from this line again.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Amazing Grace fragrance set autodelivery cancelled without notice !!!!!

I have always loved Amazing Grace.  I've bought so many versions of it (all from QVC) I have lost count.  I've given it (in various forms) to Drs, to receptionists, friends, etc.

That said, I used to get  compliments on this fragrance.  I stopped getting compliments (I believe) as soon as Coty took over.

I wasn't aware of the change, I only knew the fragrance was more like water.  It was crazy how watered down it became.

Like so many things in life, the almighty dollar wins out over quality.  This is sad what has happened to Philosophy!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy Amazing Grace fragrance set autodelivery cancelled without notice !!!!!

I found a store called The Beauty Space at the Las Vegas North Outlets.  They carry a lot of Philosophy products and other brands.  I was able to purchase a 32 oz Philosophy body wash (Christmas scent) for $17.  I saw a combination package of Amazing Grace spray perfume, lotion and another AG product for $40 with a label on it for $80.  They are having a big week long sale starting April 4.  It will be great to stock up on products!

Occasional Contributor

I agree with the post.  No notice, just cancelled my auto delivery, so I have gone in an cancelled my other auto orders and I am purchasing my products elsewhere.  Also, I am in love with Beekman soaps on Evine and their body products.  Beekman also has a great website.  The Q also did not deliver a Laura Geller auto delivery recently and cancelled future deliveries. So QVC, you no longer want my business, no problem since as a consumer I can look to shop other sites.  Saw QVC sales are falling and layoffs are happening, could it be if you cannot deliver the products, customers will look elsewhere.