Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy Amazing Grace Lavender

Wish they offered smaller sizes so we could smell it before purchasing the bigger size bottle. With the changes in scents over the past couple years, I'd be too afraid to try thinking I'd be disappointed. I bought a big bottle around Christmas of Warm Cashmere, one of my new favorites and it doesn't smell much like the smaller bottle I got the first of last year. Did the same with the Basil Cucumber soap; loved it when I first bought it then couldn't get it during the early stages of Covid. When it was offered again, I jumped and got two bottles; they're not the same. Now I'm wondering if my smell sense is whacky.

Frequent Contributor

I was not sure about buying this 3 piece set but I'm glad I did! I love the smell of lavender and layered together it is very nice. I have several graces & started buying when Cristina was on the Q. I was not to pleased with the new scents being offered in the past but I took a chance on this set. Hoping Coty has listened to us customers!

Frequent Contributor

I also used Amazing grace for years but no longer!  Order the 2 peice Christmas  eau de toilette to stock up- when I opened one this morning it STINKS and not in a good way, not Amazing Grace that I knew!!  Will not order anything more from Philosophy!!!