Occasional Contributor

Philosophy AG - what did you switch to?

I've been wearing Amazing Grace for 15 years, I think.  Coud be off, I'm visualizing the bottle on my vanity in an old apartment.  I used to get tons of compliements.  It used to be true - the complements were "you smell pretty"  I have not gotten a compliment lately that I can remember.  There is something dfferent.  I read the other thread and understand what happened.  Sorry if this has been overly discussed.

I basically want to know what frangrances former Amazing Grace lovers switched to?  What should I try - I have no idea!!  I'm just curious.  

Thanks!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Philosophy AG - what did you switch to?

Estee Lauder original Modern Muse that came out two years ago....the compliments are back!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I still use it.  Haven't noticed a change.  Been using it still nice philosophy came to the q.

Valued Contributor

I love most of the florals from L'Occitane. They make me happy Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I still have bottles of AG Eau de Parfum from before Coty bought out philosophy.  A month ago I went to a local farm machinery store to get a part for our lawn tractor.  After I finished ordering and paying, the man who waited on me said "At the risk of losing my job, can I ask you a personal question?"  I said sure and he said "What are you wearing?  You smell absolutely wonderful!"  He kept apologizing and saying he didn't mean to be personal, but he wanted to get it for his wife.

I wrote it down for him and emphasized that I only buy the Eau de Parfum, because the company changed hands and I understand that the toilette may have been changed.

I'll purchase again, when I run out of my current supply but, if I find it's changed at that point, I'll find a new fragrance.  I know I can always come on these boards for some good suggestions!