Trusted Contributor

Heidi Guest posted thsi on her page today ~ any clue what will be on Feb 4?

Good Monday Morning! You’ll want to mark your calendars for next Monday, February 4th as a MAGIC MONDAY...especially if you love 💗 philosophy on QVC. from the stroke of midnight, it’s a very special philosophy day that you won’t want to miss. Dara, Mari Lyn and I will all be on hand. Our philosophy: chance favors the prepared mind so mark your calendars (and yes, this is a blatant hint). 😘😘😘 Do a good deed and tag a friend who loves philosophy so he/she doesn’t miss out.

Honored Contributor

I have no clue what it will be, but I'm very interested!

Honored Contributor

I'm passing on the Josie Maran TSV because I might want the Philosophy one, I'm not buying both of them. What will probably happen is, I won't get either one.

Trusted Contributor

I don't know what that hint means...but since their last TS was the jumbo bath shower gels/perfume/cream, would assume it's going to be a skincare kit? I think they often alternate between the skincare and body care stuff. 

I'll be curious to see what they will have. I enjoy watching all of the Philosophy hosts present the products. 

I did preorder their new Magnolia perfume since I love the scent of magnolia. Crossing fingers I will love it. 

Esteemed Contributor

TSV up for purchase!

Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

Heidi Guest posted thsi on her page today ~ any clue what will be on Feb 4?

Good Monday Morning! You’ll want to mark your calendars for next Monday, February 4th as a MAGIC MONDAY...especially if you love 💗 philosophy on QVC. from the stroke of midnight, it’s a very special philosophy day that you won’t want to miss. Dara, Mari Lyn and I will all be on hand. Our philosophy: chance favors the prepared mind so mark your calendars (and yes, this is a blatant hint). 😘😘😘 Do a good deed and tag a friend who loves philosophy so he/she doesn’t miss out.

This is now on their app. 

7FFA6175-A86D-4BFF-8FB3-7F8B362D9F96.png

Trusted Contributor

Yes ~ I saw it yesterday ~ its a great value 

Honored Contributor

How could someone use that much Purity in 4 months (auto-delivery )?   I know you can skip shipments, but I just don't like the supersizes.  

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

How could someone use that much Purity in 4 months (auto-delivery )?   I know you can skip shipments, but I just don't like the supersizes.  

ITA.  For that reason alone I won't purchase.  I have a Supersize Exfoliating wash and 2 supersize Body wash I've had for well over a year and a half that I'm still trying to finish.  Maybe its just me but I don't understand how people go through that much product.

Trusted Contributor

I buy on autodelivery then you can skip a delivery ~ I have read that some people use the Purity as a body wash as well