Honored Contributor

Philosophy #1 prestige brand shower gel in the US....buying TSV?

Anyone getting the TSV - 12 piece 6 oz shower gel for 49.00 - free shipping?

I love Amazing Grace and I have plenty of shower gel so I won't be purchasing.  Great for Christmas gifts though.

product thumbnail 2

Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy #1 prestige brand shower gel in the US....buying TSV?

I'm tempted... there are several scents I'd like to try.  And I like that they're smaller so that I'm not stuck with a huge bottle if I don't like it.  I agree - it's a great buy for gift giving!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the set, but I'm not buying it today.  I already have too many of their 32 oz shower gels.

They still remain my favorite brand of body wash.  I have been using these body washes since they debuted Strawberry Milkshake and Cinnamon Buns on QVC.  I think I was like 23 years old and I'm 42 now...

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

EXCEPT that it's no longer cruelty free.

Philosophy is not cruelty-free

Philosophy is not cruelty-free. They may test on animals, either themselves, through their suppliers, or through a third party. Brands who fall under this category could also be selling products where animal testing is required by law.

Parent company:
Coty

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

It doesn't interest me at all.  

Valued Contributor

I'm buying a set, I'll use for Christmas gifts and keep a few for traveling.
This is only my second philosophy purchase. I've
Only bought purity body wash and face wash. I'm looking forward to all the scents and easy to hold bottles.
Honored Contributor

I won't be buying as I only like maybe about four of the scents.

Honored Contributor

It is a very good price, but the chemicals ,sulfates and artificial dyes, make it an easy pass for me. 

Honored Contributor

I have quite the inventory of 32 oz. shower gels and a few 64 oz., so I'm going to pass.  We just moved and I have less extra storage closets for my overstock of WEN & Philosophy.  My husband is buying some shelving for extra storage so until my current inventory is nicely organized, I'm not buying anything.  In fact, I'm delaying my August A-D orders.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I am a pass. I have too many 32oz. shower gels, plus I still have some of the tiny bottles from their last TSV from last year. I think that one was 16 of the 6oz. shower gels.