Occasional Contributor

Purchase this and package included three rather than the advertised four brush heads.  Wrote customer service and received the following reply:

"Unfortunately, we do not have any brush heads to send to your address on
file.  However, the good news is order 4984447979, the Philips Sonicare
Toothbrush, is under a two-year warranty.  I recommend contacting them at
1-800-682-7664 to request a replacement.

It has been a pleasure assisting you.  Thank you for shopping with QVC!

Best regards,

Kailey"

I find this unacceptable.  QVC should make good the products it sells that do not include what is described.

Respected Contributor

Re: Phillips toothbrush V34135

Why didn't you ''call'' customer service ?  They would have probably told you to send the purchase back and they would credit you with a refund and not charge you the shipping cost to mail it back.  

And I am in total agreement with you - I saw that item on QVC and they 'did' say  four brushheads...It is really not good business for them to not send you what is advertised.  That would make me a bit hot under the collar - buyer beware !

Honored Contributor

Do you really expect QVC to carry spare parts for all the products they sell?  Nobody does that.  The tell you to return the unit and send you another that hopefully has all its parts.  You will not have to pay return postage.  Always call instead of emailing. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Nothing wrong with you calling the # Q provided for you. I'm sure Philips would send you another brush. If they don't want to send out a brush the only option you have is to return it. Q does not stock replacements parts for items they sell.