Honored Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer

What are your thoughts on this product or PTR products in general?

This is on sale for 1/2 off ($26).  I use Tatcha   Water Cream for daytime moisturizer.  I think I'd like to try this.

Peter Thomas Roth - Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Honored Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer

Just bought it.  This is the type of moisturizer I like during the day and I think the brand gets high praise.

Samples include 

GoopGlow Glow Lotion

Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt fragrance

Juliette Has a Gun not a Perfume fragrance (Fragrance Family: Earthy & Woody

Scent Type: Classic Woods

Key Notes: Cetalox

Fragrance Description: Not A Perfume Superdose is a smooth, woody take on the iconic "Not A Perfume". Similar to the fresh, clean simplicity of Not a Perfume, Superdose has an exceptional longevity and the intensity of a true essence. Its uniqueness lies in its ability to connect with your natural smell.)

Honored Contributor

I like his retinol.  That's the only PTR product I have tried.

Honored Contributor

Worth a try for just $26.

Super Contributor

@monicakm  I have this in my stash, LOL I like it, makes my face feel cool & a weird (ish) damp feeling, like it's wet, but it's not.  Guess the high % of HA makes it feel that way. Plays well with other makeup. I use it in the warmer summer months mostly.  He also has a serum in the same Water Drench line. 

Super Contributor

I did not like the cream and returned it. But I do LOVE the mask! I ordered a complete set of all his masks from Macys pre black Friday sale. Originally $100. Got the set for $36. It's full sizes of 4 different masks plus eye patches and this mask does wonders for my very dry, menopausal skin. I love it!!

Honored Contributor

Q has a 3 pc kit now for $15 of 3 of PTR Water Drench Products in small sizes. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  I LOVE his PM Retinol and use it regularly.   Regarding this moisturizer,  when I first got it I wasn't sure I liked it,  but used it for awhile and then stopped and went on to other things.  Then I brought it back out and started using it on my chest and it was AMAZING.  Made my skin SO SOFT ...   so I started using it on my face again.   I think I use it 2x a week at night.  I like it,  but I have several moisturizers open and switch back and forth.  I would definitely purchase at that price and if you don't care for it use it elsewhere.   I use his PM Retinol on my body too...   it absolutely changed the texture of my skin.   Let us know what you decide. 

Edited to add...    I see you purchased.  I hope you like it.   I think I would repurchase.  Where did you find such a good deal?  Thanks.

Occasional Contributor

I have been using this for a few months now. I really like it, I use several PTR products and I think they work really well.

Trusted Contributor

was this on sale at  PTR.com ??