Trusted Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Serum and Retinol Serum together?

Does anyone use both Peter Thomas Roth's Retinol Serum and his Unwrinkle Serum together?  Not sure if they should be used together but I love the retinol serum and would like to add the unwrinkle serum.  I've asked PTR this question on Facebook as well as e-mailing the company and got no response.  I've written them before as well and they never answer - terrible customer service!  Thanks to anyone who happens to use both!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Serum and Retinol Serum together?

I have used his Retinol serum with the Unwrinkle cream on top, that is how he recommends using these together..

Trusted Contributor

Shell, I have the Unwrinkle Night Cream and love it!  I think it's the best night cream I've ever used.  Do you think throwing in the Unwrinkle Serum inbetween the retinol and night cream would be overdoing it?

Trusted Contributor

Or maybe just use the Unwrinkle Serum in the morning only?  I'm asking because the Unwrinkle Serum says to use twice a day - and I already have a good retinol night serum.  Me and my problems, huh?  hehe  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

You certainly can use them together, putting on the cream last. All serums are the first thing to go on a clean face, always as they are heavier and more concentrated. Then creams, then lotions. Just use the serum and put the cream on top of it, you will be fine.

Respected Contributor

I see two different Un-Wrinkle Serums on his site.  One says something about 3 days to see a difference?  Um, not sure about that, but just how different are these two Serums?  The "no" 3 day one is on sale for $40 (normally $120).  Can there be that much difference?  I could do the $40, but the $120?  Not.  I'm willing to play guinea pig, but the price has to be right.  Anyone use?  Thanks Much.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, Red!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Mistic, I know what you mean, his products are a bit pricey!  The serum I ordered is called "Unwrinkle Fast Acting Serum."  It was a One Time Only Value and came with the "Unwrinkle Night Cream" that I really love.  The only way I can justify splurging on PTR for myself is if I get a good deal at QVC or a sale on his site.

Respected Contributor

Glad you got it.  I saw it last night, and then checked his site, and saw the $40 one.  I didn't realize that they were different until the OTO was over.  I look forwrd to your review.  I have never tried either of these products.  Enjoy your find.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Hey ~ To answer my own question, and just in case anyone else wants to know...  The "regular" Un-Wrinkle is no longer available on several beauty sites online.  So, I'm guessing that the regular one has been discontinued to make room for the "new & improved" one, and his site is selling off the old one for $40???