Trusted Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth Triple Acid Peel System

This may be a fairly new product but does anyone have any experience with this? I have read reviews from other sites and it has a lot of good reviews. It is pricey and there are probably others just as beneficial for less money.  So many of you ladies are the experts on this. I have read there is more than enough product in one ampule for 1 peel but I'm not sure how you would keep it good for the next use. I've also ready that depending on your skin and your experience with other peels you should leave this on longer. I was contemplating ordering the mandelic peel from MUA but I just happened to see this on BeautyIQ. I really need to get a new hobby. Smiley Happy  any thoughts? TIA 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Triple Acid Peel System

Hi, I just came across your comment.  I "love" this peel!  I have tried so many and this "by far" is the best one!!!!.....I am very picky and I never make a comment unless it is truly mean't!  You will be very pleased with this product!  Out of all the skin care lines, I use many of Peter's products and they are "exceptional"!  Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

This thread is from 2017.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

This thread is from 2017.

LOL!!!