Honored Contributor

I'm thinking of getting the TSV.  Has anyone tried PTR's Firmx in the Face & Neck cream & the Eye Renewal both of which are in the TSV?  What are your thoughts on it?  Any success in seeing some firming?

Honored Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth TSV Firmx

Isn't it odd that the ingredients aren't listed?  I haven't used the products so I can't make any comments based on experience.  Before I'd try anything, I'd have to look at the ingredients.  For firming, you want the heaviest peptide load you can get.

Respected Contributor

If you got the email , click on it and mine had  the ingredient list. Sometimes on other items it will only be listed under single or auto delivery but not both ,i don't know why. At least HSN and Evine always has the list for their beauty products.

Honored Contributor

No I didn't get an email and I don't know what the ingredients are.  I will have to check it out when it's presented.

I'm wondering if anyone has used these products and what their experience has been.

Anyone?

Honored Contributor

You can always check Ulta and Sephora sites for ingredients.

Honored Contributor

The ingredients are now listed for the TSV.  

Super Contributor

I love his products and his products. His really work and you see resutls!!!. Did you see the before and after pictures. Amazing. This is what really counts.. period how does these products effect the skin...  I found it to be amaizing and I love the retinol pm fusion and face and neck contouring cream.,. 

Valued Contributor

I purchased the TSV and just started using it tonight. All the products feel amazing on my skin on application. The facewash is fresh and lathers just enough and face felt smooth and exfoliated. The serum is just dreamy.

I am hoping to see results like the before and after but these products just feel so high end on the skin and I know I will enjoy using them. Glad I got the autodelivery but again, hope to see results.

Respected Contributor

I waited and resisted getting this TSV and then i was going to buy it the next day at the higher price but i waited to long , it disapeared , anybody do this on a TSV and then wish they would have got it. I resisted the Perricone TSV, and on that one i am glad i did.

Valued Contributor

Took the leap and got the TSV too, also on autodelivery.  I really have no skin care routine (bad I know) since it just seems iike 99% of cosmetics overpromise and give back little.  However I was VERY impressed with those before and after pictures.  I hope I can get results with my 62 year old skin. Fingers crossed.  Used the kit this AM and my skin feels fantastic.