Frequent Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Products - Your opinion?

I've loved PTR products and used for years...especially unwrinkle lip. I did not know he tests on animals...that is a deal breaker for me. No more PTR...he should get smart and realize what he is doing to himself and his company before he loses us all!

Trusted Contributor

On 2/11/2015 animalsrus said:

I've loved PTR products and used for years...especially unwrinkle lip. I did not know he tests on animals...that is a deal breaker for me. No more PTR...he should get smart and realize what he is doing to himself and his company before he loses us all!

agreed. Peter Thomas Roth are you listening?

Honored Contributor

He does use lots of chemicals, they are from natural if that matters to you. I wanted to try his rose mask, it was loaded with chemicals and artificial colors. I bought a similar one from Andalou, much cheaper and all natural.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/11/2015 Shelbelle said:

He does use lots of chemicals, they are from natural if that matters to you. I wanted to try his rose mask, it was loaded with chemicals and artificial colors. I bought a similar one from Andalou, much cheaper and all natural.

Shelbelle will you please post a review on that item?

Valued Contributor

I do not like PTR products: The minute I applied them I could tell they were "draining " to my skin. This is a line that kills the life out of your skin. Could not use the word I wanted to, it was censored.
Respected Contributor

I wonder what the Wen lovers would think if they realized that Chaz uses PTH and that PTH tests on animals.

Is this "" The End of the Affair"" of Chaz and Wen?

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

I really like his products. I think his line is top notch. I use a lot of his products and have for about 5 or 6 years.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2015 DogLvr said:

I wonder what the Wen lovers would think if they realized that Chaz uses PTH and that PTH tests on animals.

Is this "" The End of the Affair"" of Chaz and Wen?

Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2015 poregirl said:

never found the peel pads to do much. I dont use him now because he tests on animals{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I really like his peel pads. I like his and Dr. Gross peel pads, but Dr. G's are too expensive on a regular basis. PTR's are reasonably priced.