Esteemed Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Cream,

Doesn't he use animal testing?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Yes, I believe he does test on animals. I would love to try his products but I can't justify buying any products that use animal testing. I don't understand company's that need to torture animals in order to test thier products or people who would buy their products.

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

Peptides are awesome. I'd recommend anyone try them. Could be this cream or any other, provided there is a good substantial amount of the peptides in the product.

@Porcelain 

Would you mind sharing what you use?

Always curious.

Sure thing. I use Isomers Matrixyl 4 Pur serum. I love my peptides.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Harpa Wow that's a lot of different peptides. Seems to be mostly a mix of collagen promoting peptides along with some of the usual muscle/wrinkle freeze peptides. Pretty nice. I may have to get a sample.

"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Love4cats wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

Yes, I believe he does test on animals. I would love to try his products but I can't justify buying any products that use animal testing. I don't understand company's that need to torture animals in order to test thier products or people who would buy their products.

Their FAQ says they don't test on animals but that they sell in China directly and through QVC. I'm a little concerned that possibly buying any cosmetics through QVC could mean they are sold in China and therefore would be considered to be supporting animal testing. QVC does not seem to mention this. Does selling on QVC mean a product is not cruelty free? Hadn't thought about that before.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain wrote:

@Love4cats wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

Their FAQ says they don't test on animals but that they sell in China directly and through QVC. I'm a little concerned that possibly buying any cosmetics through QVC could mean they are sold in China and therefore would be considered to be supporting animal testing. QVC does not seem to mention this. Does selling on QVC mean a product is not cruelty free? Hadn't thought about that before.

@Porcelain @Love4cats @tends2dogs 

Thanks, I also use Isomers Matrixyl.

Also, not a PTR user because of the animal testing.

“We do not test on animals” does not ensure that they don’t purchase ingredients that WERE tested on animals from outside sources. 

Sneaky isn’t it?  

Thank you you for caring about those who can not speak for themselves.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras