Trusted Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth Mineral Sunscreen / great buy

Just read my emails and there is one from PTR advertising his special on his mineral powder sunscreens - regularly $32, now $12 each. And a dollar from each purchase going to charity. Any who use or like his mineral sunscreens, this would be a great time to load up. Heck, I might even buy one and I don't usually use them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Mineral Sunscreen / great buy

Super Contributor

That is a great deal. How much is the shipping?

Super Contributor

That would be a good SPF to leave in the car. Very handy and easy to apply. Has anyone tried this before?

Respected Contributor

OT ~ I read on here that PTR was having a sale on his site. So, I went and checked it out. I love his Retinol PM Fusion. He has a 2oz bottle of this on his site for $64. Says it is sold exclusively at the Q. Well, last week I got my bottle of this in the 1oz. size here at the Q ~ $64. The 2oz supersize is supposed to be the same price. The Q doesn't have this size listed, and Q CS is clueless. I emailed CS at PTR but they never responded.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I too am waiting for some reviews. The powder sunscreen seems ideal for a matte finish as opposed to the greasy one I get with the lotions
Honored Contributor

For me in Wa state, it would be $10 for shipping 2 of them. A little steep for me. Too bad--a great deal!!!

Valued Contributor

PTR website has been having BIG sales lately. I recently bought the 2 oz. Unwrinkle Serum (regularly $195) for $58 and free S/H! I ended up buying two bottles because it was such a great deal. Currently the 1 oz. is on sale for $40. I love PTR!!
Trusted Contributor

I think his site offers free s&h on orders over $50 and for anything under that, it is a 9.99 charge. For the savings on this mm sunscreen, it still works out to be one heck of a deal. If you bought 3 of them, the savings is $60 (3 = $36 total on sale) so I don't see the s&h being a big deal personally. In the example of buying 3, calculate in the s&h and the savings would be reduced to $50 - that's nothing to sneeze at.

I don't like shipping anymore than most others do but I rarely will pass up fabulous deals just to avoid s&h fees. I got his Intensive Ultra Rich AA Cellular creams around the holidays when he ran a special for each at $24 on the super sized 3.4 ounces. I bought 2 which totaled $48 plus shipping. My savings was still so substantial on the creams themselves ($96 savings on each one as their normal price is $120) that I couldn't pass up the deal over $9.99.

Honored Contributor

whom ever ends up buying the mineral powder sunscreen please come back and do a review because I'm really curious about it