Honored Contributor

Persuade Me or Dissuade Me About Buying a NuFace Microcurrent Device

[ Edited ]

Today would be the day, and I kinda want one.  Tell me about your experiences with it.  Are you faithful with it? Getting good results? Did you try it and end up returning it?  TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Persuade Me or Dissuade Me About Buying a NuFace Microcurrent Device

I don't have it but have been tempted like you. The biggest reasons are time and commitment. I'm just not willing to do that and so I have moved away from the temptation of buying it.

Trusted Contributor

I had one and returned it. It wouldn't keep a charge but I used it before returning. If you have mild sagging or just want to maintain your the fullness of your face it's fine. I have decided to stop spending money on these things as I needed filler & a facelift. I probably will not get a facelift but not because I don't want one. Also it sounds easy to say you only need to use it 15 minutes a day but will you keep it up? I am sure it's good for some people but not me.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

I have used one for a couple of years.  When the pandemic hit and we started working from home, I didn't use it. I could definitely tell a difference so I went back to using it 5 days a week.  

Esteemed Contributor

Here's my flat out opinion:   have had one since NF came to QVC.  It DOES make a difference - problem is taking the time (and 5 mins isn't enough despite what they claim)..

It takes years off your lower part of face - I don't need eyebrow help - jaw line can always use some help.  When I want to do treatment - the battery is too low - - recharge it and then I get busy and forget = another dead battery.  LOL

Just went thru 3 step facial with beauty bio...........and see great result in mouth creases - so easy - slap on as a night procedure and go to bed.  As of tonight will start 3 steps again..as maintenance so not stopping for 4 mos to start again as instructed.

If you make the commitment to use 3 times week - GO FOR IT

Happy Happy

Occasional Contributor

I bought one few hears back, why I stopped using it I don't know.  I unearth it a few months ago.  Bought the gel and have been using it every since.  I see results!  5 minutes every morning.  Easy.  I say go for it.  You can always return.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am still kicking myself for not getting up early enough during Uta's 21 days of beauty and buying the NuFace mini when it was half off.  Sephora price matched all of Uta's prices but it was already sold out on Sephora too.  

I don't believe the Trinity gets good reviews though.  This isn't the one Ulta had for half off. 

Regular Contributor

I've used them and I think they work. BUT I found it was affecting my dental work and will not touch one now.  Root canals, dental nerves. Sorry to report.

Respected Contributor

@turquoisebb  Agree. I felt it was affecting my teeth. Not worth having more dental work to soften a few lines.