Super Contributor

Perricones Neuropeptide nightcream from Q is Different

[ Edited ]

than the one from Perricones website. ...Peptides are last in the Qvc cream.

If you use this from Q how do you feel about this?

Perricones site

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Dimethyl Isosorbide, C10-18 Triglycerides, Isodecyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethyl MEA, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Tetrapeptide-21, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Tyrosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Ceramide NG, Fructose, Allantoin, Trehalose, Maltose, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Steareth-20, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Tribehenin, Coco-Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Urea, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum, Linalool, Limonene.

Qvc

Neuropeptide Night Cream: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl 
Tetraethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C12-20 Acid PEG-
8 Ester, Dimethyl Isosorbide, C10-18 Triglycerides, Isodecyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, 
Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, 
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethyl MEA, Citric Acid, 
Steareth-20, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Caprylyl Glycol, Tribehenin, 
Coco-Glucoside, Tyrosine, Pentylene Gycol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, 
Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Hexylene Glycol, Ceramide 2, Sodium 
Hydroxide, Urea, Fructose, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Trehalose, 
Sodium Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Maltose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-
18, Tetrapeptide-21, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, 
Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Linalool, Limonene 

Information provided by Perricone MD 

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricones Neuropeptide nightcream from Q is Different

I wonder the same about Philosophy shower gels--especially the giant bottles.  Seems they don't have much of a scent any more.

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 wrote:

than the one from Perricones website. This should not be!.........Makes e wonder if the one sold here is not as good as from his website...Peptides are last from Qvc cream....These deals are sounding like they are not a deal after all!..Wont buy his stuff anymore from here.

Doesn't bother me a bit. It works on my face, so I will keep purchasing it from QVC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess this is why when PTR presents his Retinol on the Q he makes it a point to say it is exactly the same as he sells everywhere else.

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 wrote:

than the one from Perricones website. This should not be!.........Makes e wonder if the one sold here is not as good as from his website...Peptides are last from Qvc cream....These deals are sounding like they are not a deal after all!..Wont buy his stuff anymore from here.

Perricones site

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Dimethyl Isosorbide, C10-18 Triglycerides, Isodecyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethyl MEA, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Tetrapeptide-21, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Tyrosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Ceramide NG, Fructose, Allantoin, Trehalose, Maltose, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Steareth-20, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Tribehenin, Coco-Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Urea, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum, Linalool, Limonene.

Qvc

Neuropeptide Night Cream: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl 
Tetraethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C12-20 Acid PEG-
8 Ester, Dimethyl Isosorbide, C10-18 Triglycerides, Isodecyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, 
Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, 
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethyl MEA, Citric Acid, 
Steareth-20, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Caprylyl Glycol, Tribehenin, 
Coco-Glucoside, Tyrosine, Pentylene Gycol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, 
Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Hexylene Glycol, Ceramide 2, Sodium 
Hydroxide, Urea, Fructose, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Trehalose, 
Sodium Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Maltose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-
18, Tetrapeptide-21, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, 
Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Linalool, Limonene 

Information provided by Perricone MD 

It's the same ingredient list, just shuffled around for all the ingredients 1% and under. That is legal to do and doesn't mean it's a different formulation.

Doesn't bode well for the efficacy of the formula though, that the claims actives can all be listed after the fragrance and preservative, meaning they are only in there at 1% or less.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

@World Traveler Thats good to know it works for you!..Today perricones sight has his blackfriday special still active so am gonna go get one....Its 119.00 plus tax so not to bad....I have one from Q that i will compare it..The one from Q is not working as well as i would like it to...This will be a good test.

Btw @World Traveler are you using the day one sold here in 2 tubes for 129.00?How is that working?..

Super Contributor

@Porcelain hi so are u saying Qvc cream is at 1% or less?If so that what i thought that the peptides would not be as strong but Perricones sight are much stronger? correct?

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 wrote:

@Porcelain hi so are u saying Qvc cream is at 1% or less?If so that what i thought that the peptides would not be as strong but Perricones sight are much stronger? correct?

I'm saying both are 1% or less. They are the same product with the same formula. The order of ingredients doesn't mean anything past a certain point. They are not listed in order of concentration if they are 1% or less.

Fragrance and preservatives are rarely used at a concentration above 1% (it would cause sensitivities and allergic reactions). So when you see fragrance or preservative anywhere in the list, you know that anything you see after must also be 1% or lower.

So some sites list the 1% or less ingredients with the best sounding botanicals and peptides in the middle of the ingredient deck, and at the top of the 1% or less part of list, while others don't. We can't know which of those ingredients is strongest. We just know that they are all 1% or less.

It's like a big pre-SAT logic question lol.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

@Porcelain thanks!.You just saved me some money!lol...Good to know info.

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 Yes, I got the special the other day of the Daily Facial Cream (2 for $129), but it hasn't arrived yet. Things take longer to get to me when they come from the east coast. So I don't know how it will be working. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I am on my last tube (which has around four-five months worth left) of the old formula, and I am tentative about getting the new formula. The scent of the old never bothered me and the formula worked really great. I just hope that the new formula will be the same; if not, I will return it and have to try something else. Maybe a face lift! LOL!

I am happy, though, that they say the new formula is a bit thicker. I always have to do a balancing act with the older formula because it is not that thick and comes out of the tube too easy. But must say, it is easy to make a little go a long way, because it is thinner in consistency.

We'll see........