Respected Contributor

For an item that supposedly sells out I find it interesting that there are only 3 comments posted.  It seems like a good product by why so expensive?  And it seems odd they are practically offering buyone getone...maybe they just want to get rid of it? Need to think about this one...

Honored Contributor

You didn't mention WHICH item you are talking about. Which of the many Perricone products are you referring to? Heart

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirlI use one or more Perricone products virtually every day of my life and have for 5+ years, yet I've never reviewed even once.  I do that for several reasons.  One is that I know it's relatively expensive - I could not have afforded it when I was younger, nor did I need what I need nowadays.  But another reason I don't review is that we all have very different bodies, very different skin, and I just don't believe one woman's experience all by itself is truly helpful.  For myself, I pretty much ignore all that and go with clinical studies which involve large groups of people where the averages are more likely to mean something to me.

But just in case you'd care to know, this AM before I went out to walk, I washed my face and applied a thin layer of Perricone's Neuropeptide Facial Cream.  Later when I shower and drss to go out, I'll add a bit more plus neckcream and moisturizer but almost no make-up.  

I'm sure I owe a good part of my skin to genes, but just as with the rest of my body, I believe what my doctors tell me -  genes give us the first 5% and after that how we care for our genetic make-up is what counts.  Cleanse well, moisturize, protect yourself from excess sun, smoke, alcohol, etc.  What's good for your heart and lungs is also good for your skin!  I'm not giving up my Perricone, but I just don't believe it's the be all and end all for everyone all the time.  Is anything?

Respected Contributor

Oh sorry....I was asking about the Green Drink that was on yesterday!  

Respected Contributor

That green drink is WAY overpriced.  There are a million green drinks out there for way cheaper.  Look on Amazon. You'll be paying extra for a designer name.

Honored Contributor

Oh, that is what you are talking about. I ordered it and it is on its way. It was an Advance Order type of thing, so I haven't been able to try it. Looking forward to yet another Perricone product, since I am so happy with most of his products for my skin. 

Perhaps that is why there are so few reviews. When I purchased it, it was the first time I had heard he was carrying such a product and then it was not available until this month. Maybe he had it before, but I wasn't aware of it.