Valued Contributor

Perricone users, do you use another line also? I'm thinking of using the Neueropeptide serum PM

Another line during the day.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Perricone users, do you use another line also? I'm thinking of using the Neueropeptide serum PM

@ Nadine, I had always liked Perricone. Q had a P.T.Roth special. Decided to try. Have never returned to Perricone. LOVE P.T.Roth. Concerned as to reason Perricone is having 50% off sale for the past few days. Wonder if his products are not doing as well

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Perricone users, do you use another line also? I'm thinking of using the Neueropeptide serum PM

@sligo For me it's his prices - not the products.   I use some Josie - along with Dr. P.

Valued Contributor

I have used Perricone products for years. At this time I am using Cold Plasma Plus face and also eye serum, Growth Factor serum, Neuropeptide Facial cream during the day.

At night I use the same except the Neuropeptide Facial Cream. I sometimes use the Cold Plasma Plus Hydrating Complex.

I use Tatcha Cleansing Oil and Rice Cleanser and always use Tatcha  Essence before any treatments.

Respected Contributor

I've used Perricone products for years. I tend to have skin that can't take too many strong products. Perricone products do not make my skin red. Lately my skin is not looking great. More on the dull side. I tried Sunday Riley and it felt as if my skin was burning. Tatcha did nothing, although I wash my face with their cleanser a couple of times a week. On a whim I purchased Bloomeffects Cleansing Jelly and Royal Tulip Nectar + Echinacea. I am so impressed that I want to try more of their product line. My skin has a clarity I have not seen in months and there is no redness. 

Valued Contributor

Trying to find a combo that isn't breaking the bank. I use perricone off and on. Hoping the Neuropeptide conformer will make a difference. It is so expensive but only use it once a day. So many love the cold plasma but seems like it drys me out. I may try it again but not use it more then once a day.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the replies!