Occasional Contributor

Does anyone happen to know what is in the tsv that day?

Honored Contributor

Wow. Didn't know they were having another TSV.......Interesting. I am soryy I do not have a clue, but I would like a Cold Plasma kit!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

I just happened to call and ask when they were on again and the rep said tsv on 6/24.  I think those with Insider Magazine gets to see earlier than anyone else.

i just purchased a lot from Perricone site they had an amazing sale the cold plasma included. Call and ask for Eileen tell her Jennylou sent you she will most likely honor sale prices. She is wonderful and the deals were amazing. Sign up for email and you get a full size cleanser free with order.....just mention that to Eileen and she will honor.  She is generous with good size samples as well and VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE!!!!  She is number 8 on the list of reps.  Hope that helps. Good luck!!!!

Honored Contributor

@tennisbabe wrote:

Does anyone happen to know what is in the tsv that day?

The information is not in the Insider

Contributor

Still no answer?  Sure would like to know.  I wonder why we have to wait so long to find out. I do need a few things but I guess it's better too wait.

Super Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  you read my mind.  I also would like a cold plasma set but I don't think we will see it in this tsv.