Esteemed Contributor

Perricone special on BeautyiQ

I was surprised no one has started a thread on this.
No one buys Perricone anymore?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Perricone special on BeautyiQ

I don't get Beauty iQ ---- or if I do, haven't bothered to look for it.  One Q is enough for me.  Not sure what you saw but, yes, I still buy and just bought a package of 3 products last month and on auto delivery.  I have enough inventory to last for a year + that auto delivery deal.  Perhaps you saw the two (white) tubes that used to cost $240 per item - now offered 2 for the price of one.  I don't understand what's with that either.    Dana has turned many people off with her over acting and claims - me included.

Super Contributor

wrote:

Not till the rep from Perricone looks healthy again..She looks too thin and too tan to represent the product!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

Not till the rep from Perricone looks healthy again..She looks too thin and too tan to represent the product!

@Zey4x

I saw Dana on a clip on Facebook with the prior rep. for LGellar (can't recall her name) but both are BC survivors, which I did know from years ago and both mentioning this.

Dana mentioned while on Facebook last year in a Lisa Roberton Facebook interview which I stumbled on that Dana had cancer which has spread to her bone, mid spine area on the last scan. When cancer metastasizes to our bones, sadly the prognosis is very poor :-( as you may know.

Being a nurse I'm surprised she has been doing shows and stays so active for so long. God Bless her with a metastatic cancer! And I complain about my now mild Fibromyalgia and pain issues when she is haging tough with cancer.

I think the tan looks unbecoming (think it's a faux tan, not sure) but her thin body may be due to what she doesn't eat. She had said she's on a very healthy, organic special diet for while dealing with cancer. It's indeed a great diet (I'd be stick thin on that!) But it's been known when one has cancer and if eating best/organic etc. it has been proven to be effective in keeping one living longer and may kill some cancers, I think it certainly helps. Those people are really blessed if it does kill the cancer.

My sister had BC 2 x's and she was young with her 1st, she's a Dr. who eats everything organic and lives healthy in every way she can.

It I feel has helped my sister.

Maybe that is why Dana is so thin? the diet? Hope it's not due to her being sick (actively).

She has more energy then me!.

The interview had me really liking her - she irritated me prior but after hearing her positive attitude and having all of this go on in her life my God she is an inspiration.

On that note, I do not use Dr. P products. Just not into DMEA and not a fan of the line. Dr P. has great health tips, his diet views are so good in his book ..very good info.

Just had to let ya know about Dana's health ..I didn't know either it had gone so far.

Not a fan of Lisa R. but did enjoy that inspiring interview on her FB page.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@Zey4x

I saw Dana on a clip on Facebook with the prior rep. for LGellar (can't recall her nmae!) but both are BC survivors...which I did know from years ago and both mentioning this.

I was shocked that Dana mentioned on a Facebook page in a Lisa Roberton's interview I stumbled on that she had her cancer spread to her mid spine on the last scan she had. When cancer metastasizes to our bones, sadly the prognosis is very poor :-( as you may know. Being a nurse I'm surprised she has been doing shows and stays so active for so long. God Bless her with a metastatic cancer! And I complain about my now mild Fibromyalgia and pain issues.

I think the tan looks unbecoming (think it's faux tan but not sure) but her thin body may be due to what she doesn't eat. She had said she's on a very organic special diet for her health while dealing with cancer. It's indeed a great diet (I'd be stick thin on it!) but when one has cancer and when eating best/organic etc. it has been proven to be effective in keeping one living longer, my sister had BC 2 x's and young when 1st had it and she's a Dr. who eats everything organic and all.

It I feel has helped my sister.

Maybe that is why Dana is so thin? Hope it's not due to her being sick (actively).

She has more energy then me!.

The interview had me really liking her...she irritated me prior but after hearing her positive attitude and having all of this go on my God she is an inspiration.

On that note, I do not use Dr. P products. Just not into DMEA and not a fan of the line. Dr P. has great health tips, his diet views are so good in his book ..very good info.

Just had to let ya know about Dana's health ..I didn't know either it had gone so far.

Not a fan of Lisa R. but did enjoy that inspiring interview on her FB page. 

Dear Mar5775 ⚘ 

You always have positive message. So true! The power healthy food choices play wellness. 💖

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity

Thank you Sweet S. My posts many times come out so long since I hunt and peck the keys lol...and it is me time early AM hours.

But just had to share as to why Dana may be thin..and yes a good diet can change so much. Now on here, I will share something "sweet".

We got a new Maltese puppy Saturday, very tiny.

A handful though! I'm dopey from lack of sleep! only 2 months old and 3.5 lbs. a little thing, like one I had that passed 4 years ago.

She's precious, smart as a whip, active, a needy baby.

I feel like a new momma!

Just officially named her "Sweetie". at 1st it was many names, then Sweetie just fit, she runs to that name Smiley Happy  'Whipper-snapper' wouldn't do haha!

Her pic here, hope it works. she's next to my feet (always!!!) in her bed, while I'm on the laptop watching QVC and flipping channels. sweet1.JPG

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

Mar5775, Thank you for your beautiful message concerning the health of Dana B. May God continue to give her blessings with her health. She is indeed a PROFILE in COURAGE .

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

@Zey4x

Hi,  

You've received a reply concerning Dana's health. It's been posted numerous times. I'm assuming because you're fairly new you had no idea, or didn't search posts regarding Dana.

I'm an R.N. as well-  appearance of a tan- --- ***I'm not saying the following is true of Dana's situation***---  when cancer is a diagnosis, it is often recommended to have a higher intake of Vit D , and often it's through tanning beds ( please, no one do this unless your Dr. RX's this)-  also,  when organs are involved, namely the liver, it gives the body a deepend orange-brownish based  color.

-----Because of this some patients ( again with the OK from their Dr.s)  tan- to give a more suntan appearance to the yellow/orange based tone.

I had liver failure and my skin looked medium tan on me at times which was dark for me because I'm light complexion.

I do use Perricone, I've found it the best that works for me. I don't need to watch the shows to order, I ususally have plenty of products.

I watch because Dana is a Beacon of Light.  Her spirit is light, warmth, joyous, and she is knowledgable on the products, also on health, body, mind and spirit.

This is my opinion, Body type and coloring should not have an impact on any product, anything, respectfully.

We're all different and beautiful.  It's our character, spirit, which matters.

Cat Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

So there's a new, better line of products.  There had to be a reason for selling the older line products at such a discount.  Now crystal clear.

Best wishes to Dana with her constant fight for her life!

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

I'm going to assume that you didnt know this:

Dana lives w/ inoperable cancer, daily.

As a survivor, she represents to me a role model of grace and beauty, inside and out.

She has a FB page. Dana is extraordinary.