Valued Contributor

Perricone second TSV auto delivery....anyone?

My first TSV order of this duo went to backorder and I just received it three days ago.  Had tried both of these products some years ago but it was price prohibitive for me to continue.

Now the price is crazy good and with the next shipment not due until the end of April, I am considering ordering a second auto delivery. It sounds nuts just typing this out but it might be a good idea.

The conformer is $495 in the 2oz size on the Perricone site. Even when they have discounts available, the Q price cannot be touched.  25% off on the Perricone site brings it to just under $400 which is double what the 2pc set is from the Q now and you get the Neuropeptide Facial Cream to boot.  Some people are doing this.......now I see why.

The shelf life is long on these products too.  Thinking....thinking....thinking.  If refrigerating these products would be helpful to prolong the products and not harm them, I might do this.  Will inquire on this. 

Super Contributor

Re: Perricone second TSV auto delivery....anyone?

I hate to see the glass half full but with incessant chatter about the $495 price tag dominating the presentations, I can't help but wonder if they are just trying to move a whole lot of aging stock?  Last time the "sell" was -- even if you don't use it, what a thrill to have the bottle on your vanity!  This time the slight variation is -- now you can own what only rich QVC online shoppers have been using for years.  Now that TSV is back again SO soon, I really feel like this is above all a big push to clear the warehouse before the bottle pass their expiration date.

That said, I hope I am totally wrong about this and that everyone who replenishes their supply or tries these products for the first time is VERY happy with the results!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I have reached out to the Perricone CS department to find out exactly what the shelf life is of the Neuropeptide products. 

Don't care who uses and doesn't use these products.....that does not sway me one way or the other.  I just want products that perform and for me.... Perricone rocks! 

Will let you know when I hear back from their CS department with an expiration answer.

My first order which I got three days ago is very fresh so I do believe this is new stock.

Honored Contributor

@motherinlaw wrote:

My first TSV order of this duo went to backorder and I just received it three days ago.  Had tried both of these products some years ago but it was price prohibitive for me to continue.

Now the price is crazy good and with the next shipment not due until the end of April, I am considering ordering a second auto delivery. It sounds nuts just typing this out but it might be a good idea.

The conformer is $495 in the 2oz size on the Perricone site. Even when they have discounts available, the Q price cannot be touched.  25% off on the Perricone site brings it to just under $400 which is double what the 2pc set is from the Q now and you get the Neuropeptide Facial Cream to boot.  Some people are doing this.......now I see why.

The shelf life is long on these products too.  Thinking....thinking....thinking.  If refrigerating these products would be helpful to prolong the products and not harm them, I might do this.  Will inquire on this. 

@motherinlaw Your thought process and thinking outloud just cracks me up! LOL! I'm the same way.....should I get another TSV or not? What to do....what to do......

Be sure to let us know what you found out about the shelf life; that would probably be a deal maker/breaker for me.

I don't care either if people like it or not, think it is too expensive or not; it works for me! I know there will other specials on the cream, but maybe not the Conformer. I got mine soon after the last TSV; wasn't on backorder for me. So I KNOW it works on my skin. Very smooth feeling and looking.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is now scheduled to ship April 27th (earlier it was April 15th) -- and it's now on Waitlist. -- Just changed to available on advanced order shipping 5/23!

As to shelf life -- Perricone CS would be your best bet, but on past products they have told me 2 year shelf life.  But I don't know that that is 2 years unopened plus additional time opened or two years total.  For some reason, I think it is meant to be used during the two year period.

Honored Contributor

@motherinlaw

Did you go back in and order another set or two or three? Since it is now shipping in June, you have plenty of time to think about it AFTER you order some extra sets. You can always cancel if you change your mind! 

I ordered some more while I could. On Monday I will contact the Perricone company and see how long a shelf life these products have.

WOW! There was a gal who got four sets in February and purchased four more today! don't know if all eight are for her, but have a feeling they are! 

Valued Contributor

I did order another auto delivery set....the last one offered to ship the end of June. This will work out every three months for me since the originial TSV from Feb.27 went to backorder and I did not get it untill three days ago. That will make the next ship on that the end of September so it will go March,June,Sept,Dec.  and then repeat. 

That will be a nice spacing for me and I can delay shippings if needed.  This was all just too good of a value to not try to work something extra out.  Very pleased. 

Valued Contributor

@motherinlaw wrote:

I did order another auto delivery set....the last one offered to ship the end of June. This will work out every three months for me since the originial TSV from Feb.27 went to backorder and I did not get it untill three days ago. That will make the next ship on that the end of September so it will go March,June,Sept,Dec.  and then repeat. 

That will be a nice spacing for me and I can delay shippings if needed.  This was all just too good of a value to not try to work something extra out.  Very pleased. 

Just curious why you bought another set when you said on another thread NOT to over use it as it would tax the skin and you only use 2 x week?....Didnt understand that because i am using nightly and my skin is not taxed.

Regular Contributor

I bought Auto Delviery in Feb.  I have been using for a month.  I must say that this stuff rocks.  I have been using durning week, and on weekend, I only apply during the day.  I ordered today, and was able to procure the second selling auto delivery.  My thoght was that I really like this and even thought I have two years locked in, what happens, if I over use and run out between my dates.  So I called to place a One time Order, only when I got online only Auto delv.  So I went with that thinking I can cancel one of them when I get my Emergency supply.  Anyway at this price it seems like a deal.  Now I read on BeautyPedia, and Paula's take on this isn't good, only stars, but I call B.S.  I can see a differernce, so I am going to continue.  I can always cancel, and return in 30days.  

Valued Contributor

I said it could overtax the skin if you are prone to sensitivity...these are very potent products.   Also, only using it a few times a week helps it to last longer. 

Everyone's skin is different and as we age our skin can and sometimes does become more sensitive....thus is my case and also my choice in how often I apply the product.

Guidelines and recommendationa are given by Perricone......everyone can decide for themselves whether to follow exactly or go more or less.  I choose less.

The price was extraordinary and setting up a second auto delivery was very cost effective for me.  If I end up with more product than I can use immediately, I will refrigerate and/or delay a shipment.  A win/win.