Esteemed Contributor

Has anybody ordered from their site for this latest sale?  Even when I put in the code the percentage isn't being taken off.  Anybody else order and have it come off after you complete transaction?  I get the minis gift, but $ not coming off.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom The discount was given on my purchases. Suggest you call their customer service. As I recall, that happened to me last year and I called CS to get it straightened out.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler, the discount showed prior to you submitting your CC info?  Thanks!  I'll see if I can get through to them this afternoon.

Esteemed Contributor

I called.  The problem was I was ordering the no blur primer or whatever it's called as a part of my order and even though the website doesn't say it, that isn't included.  She went ahead and took my order over the phone and included it though.  Their CS is excellent.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom I agree; they are tops in customer care. In fact, they evidently assign different people to follow up on your orders. Last year when I ordered directly from their website, I had someone email me about every two-three months, asking if there was anything they could do for me. I realize that they see me as someone who loves Perricone and want me to keep purchasing, but I don't have any other company doing that for me.

The only thing I ran up against, and they promptly took care of it last year, was that if you go on auto-delivery on their sale items, the 50-80% off price that they had their sales on does NOT continue in future deliveries. You get 10% discount for auto-delivery, but that 10% is based upon the regular price they show. Probably should have known that, but I didn't, and was surprised when I got the bill for the following orders.

That's when I found out how great their CS is. I called and mentioned that I had not noticed that the 10% discount for auto-delivery referred to their regular price, not the discounted price I paid during their sales. And where was that notated on the website? They transferred me to someone else (supervisor?) who thereafter ensured that I got the sales price on future deliveries for the entire year!

Normally, I get my Perricone from QVC, but if Perricone's website has something that I can't find on QVC, or a better price due to their sales, then I get it directly from them.