Frequent Contributor

Perricone repeat...Message to those who returned it....

For those that purchased and returned, do you not wish you had more time to assess before forfeiting your $200 dollars?  I am just visualizing the returns being put in a trash can and if it took a little more time for our skin to react to the product, we would be happy with the results and Dr. P would be happy with his revenue. If our face showed those lines subsiding in 3 weeks, I would believe many of us would strap a dead fish to our face and endure a temporary fish smell if it produced an amazing result but 30 days is nonsense for seriously noticable visable results and I am not inclined to wait and hope.  It's a shame because it has obviously worked for others. Smiley Sad

Happy for those of you that could see it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Perricone repeat...Message to those who returned it....

I have seen a difference and I am 80. 

Frequent Contributor

Maybe it did not work for you or you did not have the money to keep the first TSV. If the first TSV would have not been successful QVC would never make a second TSV of the same products. It must have been very succsessful . I for myself can say I love the TSV and it did make a big difference in my skin. And for returns , I think many people order something on easy pay and then they realize they can't make the payments and they return items.

Valued Contributor

This is an encore TSV because the first one from a month ago the Q oversold and did not have the inventory to fill the orders. I just got mine three days ago....it had gone to backorder two days after I ordered it and put it on an express dellivery.

I wonder if they will admit to the error....probably not which is a shame.  Just tell people what happened instead of hiding behind a false presentation.

They sold this TSV all day on Feb. 27 and it in honesty sold out hours earlier but they kept selling it. Thus the reason mine went to backorder.

Don't know how they could have made that major mistake, but they did. No problem....just tell it like it is.  We are adults and can handle the truth. 

Trusted Contributor

If I had it to do over, I would have called customer service or someone to ask about a 60 day trial use. Nothing can happen in 30 days and I wish they would realize this, particularly on these products. This 60 day extended return policy should be allowed on any pricey skin care products. I'm sure this is a great value especially to someone who already uses Perricone. I'm glad they brought it back so everyone who wanted it the first time and didn't get it can now get it on autoship. Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

I was vaguely interested in trying this but I am getting such good results with Paulas Choice I really can't commit to a 30-day trial of something else right now.  I'm using three new Paulas Choice Products so need to give these time....however, if I hadn't started a new regimine, I would have picked this up for sure and given it a good honest try.  

Valued Contributor

When this TSV was origianlly offered on Feb.27, they said there was a 60 return policy on it.

Trusted Contributor

I honestly did not hear anything about a 60 day return policy. I'm glad that they are doing that though. A person needs that for most beauty products really.
Frequent Contributor

Alas....someone who got what I was saying.  I don't believe 30 days was enough time to evaluate.  It wasn't a money thing.  If $200 would make a dramatic difference in my skin, I would pay it!  I am thrilled for those of you that it worked.  

Trusted Contributor

I was one of those who returned it. I didn't expect to see miracles and didn't mind the slight fish smell that you couldn't smell after awhile.  For some reason it was doing the opposite for me.   My face was looking horrible - like whatever moisture my face had was all drawn out.  I really wanted it to work as Dana's face and some of the before's and after pictures looked so good.  I didn't want to take the chance that it would not get better.