Respected Contributor

Re: Perricone repeat...Message to those who returned it....

Sorry it did not work for some, but it sure has for me.  I have to be honest, don,t have really deep wrinkles for 80,  yet the ( ) and the 11 have really soften.  I have always used good products for years, and some is genes.  

I was shopping yesterday and a lady I hadn,t seen in five years said,OMG, you look great and while we talked about the years flying by, she could not believe I was 80, by face or figure.  I still work out and walk 5 miles a day, yoga, weights, bike.  The when I was in Pet smart, a stranger said out of the blue, first about my beautiful dog, and then said to me, you look so beautiful and commented on my QF bling top and jeans.  The effort is worth the time to look good, no matter what age.  Don,t let yourself go.  Maybe you can,t afford PERRICONE, THE EP HELPS, USE WHAT YOU CAN, BUT USE SOMETHING.

Getting back to this product, for me it is holding off a trip for filler and botox.  Yes ladies, you don,t recognize the stranger in the mirror, even though you feel young and beautiful inside.  Not looking to hook up, been there, done that, third husband dead also, they did not work out with me, exercise I mean.

I am on AD with this product.  Also his eye firming hypoallergenic cream works for me.

Occasional Contributor

Hi, what Paua's Choice products are you currently using? TIA

Regular Contributor

No regrets returning my 2 orders!!!!!