Respected Contributor

Re: Perricone really short on information

@World Traveler : Wanted to mention that I wanted to see how the Violet-C Brightening Serum worked, so used it ALONE at first, without the night creme.

Overnight difference (and I take care of my skin!). Research on Vitamin C for skin is right, anything loaded with it really makes a difference.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  That sounds wonderful! It is always great when a product works right away and you don't have to wait 30-60 days for results. Heart

Perhaps I should break from my "don't mix product lines" stance and try Tatcha's Violet-C, since the Perricone Vitamin C didn't make any noticeable difference after going thru one full bottle.

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor FYI....if you didn't see it, I notice that Tatcha has a couple of shows tomorrow, Friday; in case you might be in need of something. Heart

Regular Contributor

I received the Parricone TSV. OMG! It was terrible. It dried out me skin so had. It is like a bad sunburn. Day later is hasn't completely healed yet. My eyes itch so bad I can hardly stand it. My skin is now flaking and red. My eyes are still puffy. Josie's Argan oil and Boom stick is all that I will even use.