Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone really short on information

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 I totally agree with everything you said. Heart

I particularly like what you said about "skin is brighter, firmer, and I just look better and more rested." You said it so much better than I did.

And as to the TSV pricing, which is always so good, I was pleasantly surprised that they were going to have the cold plasma on auto delivery for THREE years. I have seen them do two years on many of their TSVs, but never three. Since I don't go a day without cold plasma, that was great news for me!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@nyc1 I totally agree with everything you said. Heart

I particularly like what you said about "skin is brighter, firmer, and I just look better and more rested." You said it so much better than I did.

And as to the TSV pricing, which is always so good, I was pleasantly surprised that they were going to have the cold plasma on auto delivery for THREE years. I have seen them do two years on many of their TSVs, but never three. Since I don't go a day without cold plasma, that was great news for me!

@World Traveler I would say you very eloquently said a lot.  I was already on AD for CP+ from awhile back....  it was the 2oz on the face and 1oz on the eye for $149.  I think I have another year plus to go.  It was one of the things I temporarily stopped using to try Isomers, but I'm back with the CP+.  I even reinstated one of the future shipments I instructed QVC to skip.    I am a HUGE fan of the Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid Serum,  and see that they went from the pump (love) to a dropper bottle.  I'll be due to reorder later this year and hope it's as easy with the dropper. 

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  Is the Violet C from Tatcha the only product from that line you use or have you basically switched to Tatcha for the majority, if not all, of your skin care needs?

Do love their packaging! Heart

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 I didn't realize Perricone had changed the AG from pump to dropper. Hmmmm.... It was always easy to use the pump. The consistency of that product is very thin already, so I wonder if they have changed the formula to make it even thinner and clear instead of creamy.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1  The $99 for the face/eye combo was awesome! I am almost out of the CP+ eye, so I was especially excited to get this TSV.

Respected Contributor

I use several lines and 4 Perricone products that are winners for me are: Nutritive cleanser (after Lancome Galatee to break down makeup), Neuropeptide Cream in tube, Photo Brightening spf and Vit. C lotion.

Intersting about Tatcha-results from Vit. C serum @World Traveler ?

Honored Contributor

@maestra  Did you mean to ask @1Professor about the results of the Tatcha Vitamin C serum? Heart  I haven't tried it, but I did try the Vitamin C product from Perricone and I didn't notice anything different, so I didn't get it again. I am tempted to try the Tatcha Vitamin C serum based upon @1Professor recommendation. I trust her reviews.

However, the one thing I really, really try to stay away from is mixing brands. Numerous brands can be very good on their own, but when mixed, the ingredients from one might "fight" the ingredients from another brand. Know what I mean? So, even though both products are good, they might cause a reaction when mixed. Then it is hard to know which brand does not work. Was it just one of them or both of them? Smiley Indifferent

Yes, the Neuropeptide cream in the tube is really great. Actually, anything in Perricone's  Neuopeptide line is good for me. Must be for older folks! ha! 

Honored Contributor

WOW! That is F-A-S-T! My TSV of the Cold Plasma Plus Face/Eye product is "out for delivery." Whoopeeee!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@1Professor  Is the Violet C from Tatcha the only product from that line you use or have you basically switched to Tatcha for the majority, if not all, of your skin care needs?

Do love their packaging! Heart

@World Traveler : Switched.

Always used the camelia cleansing oil and rice powder.

DAY: Luminous deep hydrating firming serum

DAY: The water cream moisturizer

NIGHT: Violet-C Brightening Serum

NIGHT: Luminous dewy skin night concentrate

DAY eyes: The pearl (under eye, fantastic)

Foundation: Lancome Teint idole ultra longwear foundation stick (in the palest shade).

Honored Contributor

@1Professor I checked over the QVC Tatcha items and I do remember that the special one-month set that I got had the Camellia Cleansing Oil and the Rice Polish Enzyme Powder. I don't recall what the other two were, but am sure one of them was some type of moisturizer. Smiley Happy