Trusted Contributor

Perricone on Ebay

[ Edited ]

Very inexpensive, but why? They say they're authentic, have great buyers feedback, a lot are without box. Seriously, are they authentic Perricone?

If so, why buy anywhere else but Ebay?Cat Surprised

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

anyone?

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

....because they are counterfeit products,  Who in their right mind would buy cosmetics or skin that is drastically below the normal price.....and doesn't come in a box....lol    It's a no brainer that it's not authentic.   It's like those "authentic" LV and Gucci bags that they sell for $79...lol

Valued Contributor

I disagree that they are all fake. For example, I have sold creams I got in auto deliveries that I didn't need. Some come without boxes so I couldn't send the buyers a box. Items were sealed and authentic  and I sold them all with no problems. 

Valued Contributor

Me too. If I can't use them, I don't want them to go bad so I will sell them on Ebay. In return, I have bought lots of skin care and makeup off ebay without any problems. I've saved a lot of money. Look at their feedback. If it is someone with a low feedback score, I'd be leery. If they have been on ebay for a long time with good feedback, I wouldn't hesitate to buy. 

Honored Contributor

If they don't have a box, they could be gratis to those who sell the line. If you don't use the product, why throw it out when you can sell it and make a profit because you didn't pay for it, you know? It's a shame to waste it so.. why not.

If you're a fan of a specific line, the BEST time to get it on ebay for cheap is when those that SELL the line via a department store come back from training. You'll notice a LOT of the SAME product suddenly for sale on Ebay; this is because SA's all over the country go to training at roughly the same time of the year and receive the same gratis at training...so Ebay sees a ton of the same stuff at the same time.

Trusted Contributor

@Starliteshine wrote:

Me too. If I can't use them, I don't want them to go bad so I will sell them on Ebay. In return, I have bought lots of skin care and makeup off ebay without any problems. I've saved a lot of money. Look at their feedback. If it is someone with a low feedback score, I'd be leery. If they have been on ebay for a long time with good feedback, I wouldn't hesitate to buy. 

You can get great deals on Ebay. I have done exactly the same thing. I also always check the seller's feedback.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

i use Revision Nectifirm neck cream, quite expensive. I buy it on ebay, my seller swears it it authentic, my derm doc says it is not, but I think it is because she wants me to buy it from her office at 3 times the price.

Honored Contributor

I agree with barbie100--I never buy full sized of anything I want to try. I have bought many things off Ebay for a fraction of the price and ALL have been genuine. You have to really read all the info provided on the seller and there are thousands of excellent sellers on Ebay. and if this is something you don't think is the real thing, Ebay protects you as well   as any reliable seller. As for things being out of the boxes----most samples are not in boxes, some are, but many of the beauty boxes I have gotten, the samples are not boxed. Everything I buy is sealed tho. I can't tell you how many hundreds of $ I've saved by trying small sizes and not fretting about sending them back or tossing them if they aren't what I want..

Trusted Contributor

Maybe they are old and yet I think his things can last up to 3 years un opened but still without the box it seems like they are buying from companies where they did not sell or something.........I would not use them.