Respected Contributor

Perricone (no) make up Products?

What do you guys think of the no makeup products?

Do you love the mascara?  is it really different than other mascaras?

Do you prefer the no foundation foundation  or the serum foundation?  ANd why?  And in what way is it better/different than other brands foundations?

what else do you like and not like?

If it matters, I have medium skin tone - more to the darker side of that and in the summer a bit more than that,  so maybe some feedback on how it all looks on that sort of skin coloring would be great.

Thank you so much!

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone (no) make up Products?

@moonandthestars

I am using the no foundation foundation serum. Not sure if I care for it yet or not.

I returned the no foundation foundation (no 1) it is creamy and did nothing for the appearance of my skin.

Liking the bronzer a lot and probably will continue to use it. It separates into minerals (?) (colorant) and liquid. The liquid has a healing benefit and does good things for my skin. The color of the bronzer is right for my skin tone, which is very pale (porcelain)

I really am experiencing no benefits from the blush (too coral for me); eye shadow (I can use the bronzer in the creases and get a better effect); and no benefit from the highlighter either.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1

Thanks so much for ther reply!

I purchased that gilt city deal that was posted earlier/yesterday for the perricone certificate, so I was thinking I'd try some of his makeup products.  The mascara gets overall great reviews most of the other ones are mixed.  Love or not like at all.  

From what you say about your skintone, I'm thinking that the serum might be too light for me.  I am truly a medium but to the darker side.   Serum comes only in one shade, I believe.

I could try the bronzer.  I could try the new hyrogen products - maybe the mask and something else?  Not sure.

I love the idea of just very light but beauty enhancing makeup, that just blurs and perfects things.  You but better.   Sometimes think it's just a unicorn.

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars  I love and use the original No Foundation Foundation as it gives me a sheer, flawless and natural no makeup look even when tanned in the summer.  I have it on auto delivery.  Now there are 2 shades I think.  I did not like the serum as it gave a heavier denser feel and look.  After I started using it I received the ultimate compliment - out of the blue my SO's daughter turned to me and said "your skin is awesome!"  I like the No Eyeshadow Eyeshadow but it is really just a primer but it sure does smooth out the eye area making the shadow go on smoother.  Also, the blush which looked too peachy in the bottle blends in nicely on me and I am more of a pink tone.  The mascara was only ok for me but I know many who only use it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

lovestoteach-I love your giraffe. Is that.........what's her name?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars I use the No Foundation foundation during the summer and love it. It gives just enough coverage, has an spf of 50  and it lasts through the very humid days of DC. I use Too Faced powder (rose petal coverage one) and it's perfect. Gives me a bit of color so I call it my "tan" and add a tiny bit of bronzer to my neck to match it. I have nothing bad to say about it.

I haven't tried the other products but I know many who love them. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline

Thank you! My giraffe's name is "Tajiri"... he was born to "April the Giraffe" of internet fame a few weeks ago.

This name means "confidence" and "hope" in Swahili.❤️

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Yes, I thought it was him! Interesting about his name. thank you

Honored Contributor

@Judaline

Sorry, the avatar with the giraffe chewing popcorn was not Taj... I forgot-- I wanted to try an animated avatar. But what I intended for a more "permanent" avatar WAS Taj! So, I changed it now to a picture of "the real thing!" Taji with his (favorite?) trainer, Alyssa!❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

I purchased the no blush and I liked it until my face got sweated from the heat and the blush looked horrible.  I mailed it back.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength