Valued Contributor

Perricone ladies, which product is your favorite and which one doesn't do a thing.........

[ Edited ]

I really wanted to like the glut set of products but really didn't see any results. So far my favorite is the neuropeptide night cream

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone ladies, which product is your favorite and which one doesn't do a thing.........

@NadineThere were many of his products I tried and did not like but the ones I do like and use are Cold  Plasma for eyes and face.  I also like No Foundation Foundation, No eye shadow shadow (which is really just a primer for the lids) and No Concealer Concealer.

Respected Contributor

Re: Perricone ladies, which product is your favorite and which one doesn't do a thing.........

The acyl glutathione eyelid serum is excellent. I would not be without it, also like the nutritive cleanser, face finishing moisturizer, cold plasma plus for face and cold plasma sub-d for neck. I don’t like the DMAE pads, they sting. 

Valued Contributor

Forgot about the no foundation,foundation., I'm on my second bottle also really like the blush. Want to try the maskara.

Maybe I schold I should give the glut eye lid serum another try. I still have some of the three piece set left.