Regular Contributor

Re: Perricone has a TSV This Friday at midnight

Sorry my iPad loves to autocorrect. Conformer, acrylic-glutathione and neuroleptic. Ream 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am disappointed with tsv.  They always have the face cream and that darn face finishing moisturizer.  How much of that can you have?  Proof to my previous point they cater to new users!.  I have a couple tubes of the face cream, and a jar of face finishing moisturiser in my drawer.  They have come with every special.  One or the other.  It takes me a few momths to go through the face cream in tube.  You use a tiny bit!!  Oh well.  I love Perricone and I am stocked on my products was hoping for something different.  Like a large jar of the dmae pads or something

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

OMG .... not again .... the last TSV was only about 2 weeks ago ... I can’t watch the Perricone shows ... 97% say xx after one use .... 93% say xx after 1 week and so on & so on ..... it just gets on my nerves ..... then they show the TSV every 30 minutes!!!!!!!!!! ..... PLEASE QVC STOP!!!!!

gee....i was hoping for another My Pillow TSV!!!

@nana59 ..... Hi Nana ... your wish is coming true .... I think another My Pillow TSV starts tonight ... aren’t you soooo excited? lol ha ha . .. don’t get me wrong I love the my pillow product & have many of them but I am so sick of the same TSV’s over & over

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

OMG .... not again .... the last TSV was only about 2 weeks ago ... I can’t watch the Perricone shows ... 97% say xx after one use .... 93% say xx after 1 week and so on & so on ..... it just gets on my nerves ..... then they show the TSV every 30 minutes!!!!!!!!!! ..... PLEASE QVC STOP!!!!!

gee....i was hoping for another My Pillow TSV!!!

@nana59 ..... Hi Nana ... your wish is coming true .... I think another My Pillow TSV starts tonight ... aren’t you soooo excited? lol ha ha . .. don’t get me wrong I love the my pillow product & have many of them but I am so sick of the same TSV’s over & over

guess another day of watching The Weather Channel......