Respected Contributor

Re: Perricone has a TSV This Friday at midnight

@MW in Iowa  I have used both pretty extensively and I prefer the new version. Less pilling under makeup, no smell,, creamier texture, less waste.

I have another Perricone AD and will stick w/that one in May.

Respected Contributor

Thanks i remember the old one did seem to be really runny in some shipments and that was a turn off.I would never pay $240 for either to be honest. Unless you are wanting to pay drugstore prices , the TSV"s are the way to go.

New Contributor

Hello, could you share what their last Today’s Special was?

New Contributor

Thank you. I already have the Neuropeptide Facial Cream. I also have eye deputy and I have high potency amine face lift and vitamin c eye serum and deep moisture therapy

Respected Contributor

The last one was the Cold Plasma duo , which i passed on. Great value though.

New Contributor

Oh no I missed the best one the cold plasma 

Respected Contributor

If you can afford it , it is still available for $163 and you could wait for a 5 easy pay flash sale. It was aTSV for $149, so that is not horrible if you really want it, because for just the half size face is $149.

Contributor

Saw in below post what the Perricone TSV is going to be and the only reason I am commenting is I hope QVC reads these and will pay attention to its customers' requests.  Enough with all the Perricone TSVs.  My word - every month there is a Perricone TSV and it's usually the same stuff or very close.  How many moisturizers or serums does one person need?  And please try some new lines - I am getting really bored with the same products and corresponding shows all the time (IT Cosmetics, Perricone, Philosophy).  Bring us more Doris D, Bobbi Brown, Dr. Denese, Tula, etc.

Honored Contributor

If you get anything, my cant do withouts are

citrus and nutritive face wash

hydroflash.  Its new hydration facial moisturizer in silver jar?

liquid foundation ( do not like the serum foundation)

sub-D

acyl-glutathion eyelid serum

high potency night repair serum/cream

i love Perricone.  I usually buy from his website and stock up on friends and family sales. Also mrrebates gives 5-8% back at his site.  I buy some of the qvc tsvs.  But they usually sell the same things, or something I have plenty of. The TSV are often disappointing.  But maybe they made for first time buyers who dont have anything.

Regular Contributor

is anyone purchasing this TSV? The presentation isn’t wow-ing me. I have a few TSV a few times back w the conformed, acrylic glutathione eye serum and neuroleptic cream not sure I need his but my chest is 61 lol w a lot of redness and aging.