Respected Contributor

Re: Perricone has a TSV This Friday at midnight

Extremely over-hyped and overpriced.  

Super Contributor

The last TSV - cold plasma - is nothin short of a miracle for my skin- smoothing, firming- could not be happier.
Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

that wasnt the question@Brandiwine.

Respected Contributor

@beauty0125 wrote:

Perricone for me if the worst skincare line period!!. Every time I have used this line I never get reslts and also times my skin looks worse and I normally have beautiful skin for 58.  I also can afford any line I would like but there so many better lines. Expensive does NOT mean that it is better. I wish they would stop with Perricone but the marketing is so good people keep buying. Do you notice they rarely do before and afters and if they do not so dramatic. 

Again, @beauty0125 that wasnt the question.

I'm sorry that it didnt work for you, but I am underwhelmed by your experience. 

Respected Contributor

@maestra wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

that wasnt the question@Brandiwine.

Many people have expressed an opinion without answering the OP's question.  It seems I've offended you.  Sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

OMG .... not again .... the last TSV was only about 2 weeks ago ... I can’t watch the Perricone shows ... 97% say xx after one use .... 93% say xx after 1 week and so on & so on ..... it just gets on my nerves ..... then they show the TSV every 30 minutes!!!!!!!!!! ..... PLEASE QVC STOP!!!!!

gee....i was hoping for another My Pillow TSV!!!

Trusted Contributor

Valued Contributor

@Awonanofherown~I’m done with Perricone tsv’s and any other products from the line. They never (or, rarely), repeat the configuration, and the individual products are ridiculously high! I tried to give a review on a tsv once and it was “no longer available’! I’ve bought a few over the years and actually sent the last tsv back after trying it for a few weeks. It’s all hype and with Daba B. always touting the elusive Dr. Perricone; it gets a bit redundant for me. Their before & afters look exactly the same as far as I can see. And all the statistics~please!
I’ve been using the much more affordable & for me, wonderful line from Dr. Denese. I’ve purchased from the Q and her own website. And, after two months, I can easily say, I love her products. I see a difference in texture, colour, & reduction of fine lines.
They are reasonable and the WORK! At 58 I’m blessed with good genes thanks to My British Mum. But, no matter how good your skin is, you have to take care of it. Dr. Denese focusing on lifting, clarifying/brightening & fine lines~right where I am & what I need.
Dr.Perricobe is off my list now, no more. Just not worth the hype or $.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gemspirit wrote:
@Awonanofherown~I’m done with Perricone tsv’s and any other products from the line. They never (or, rarely), repeat the configuration, and the individual products are ridiculously high! I tried to give a review on a tsv once and it was “no longer available’! I’ve bought a few over the years and actually sent the last tsv back after trying it for a few weeks. It’s all hype and with Daba B. always touting the elusive Dr. Perricone; it gets a bit redundant for me. Their before & afters look exactly the same as far as I can see. And all the statistics~please!
I’ve been using the much more affordable & for me, wonderful line from Dr. Denese. I’ve purchased from the Q and her own website. And, after two months, I can easily say, I love her products. I see a difference in texture, colour, & reduction of fine lines.
They are reasonable and the WORK! At 58 I’m blessed with good genes thanks to My British Mum. But, no matter how good your skin is, you have to take care of it. Dr. Denese focusing on lifting, clarifying/brightening & fine lines~right where I am & what I need.
Dr.Perricobe is off my list now, no more. Just not worth the hype or $.

@Gemspirit  I guess you didnt read the question either...

Respected Contributor

I think the question was answered  earlier in the post and people had opinions on the line.I assume the cream is the new version , does anyone still prefer the old version more?