New Contributor

Perricone has a TSV This Friday at midnight

Does anyone have an idea what he could be? 

New Contributor

Re: Perricone has a TSV This Friday at midnight

Would anyone like to share what they love most in Perricone that have seen results. I usually buy on their website when they have 50% off and some times they offer half off on one of the daily news shows in the morning. 

Esteemed Contributor

OMG .... not again .... the last TSV was only about 2 weeks ago ... I can’t watch the Perricone shows ... 97% say xx after one use .... 93% say xx after 1 week and so on & so on ..... it just gets on my nerves ..... then they show the TSV every 30 minutes!!!!!!!!!! ..... PLEASE QVC STOP!!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Awomanofherown wrote:

Would anyone like to share what they love most in Perricone that have seen results. I usually buy on their website when they have 50% off and some times they offer half off on one of the daily news shows in the morning. 

@Awomanofherown  I use a number of different lines but Perricone is my core line since it has always shown me the most results.  I love the eye serum, which has noticeably lifted my lid somewhat.  I was noticing a slight change that I was not liking and once I started using the serum, the change reversed and my eye area absolutely improved and looked more lifted.  I purchased the last TSV,  Cold Plasma kit, and actually,  AFTER ONE USE,  which I wrote about in another post shortly after receiving, I did notice my skin was a lot softer and seemed very slightly tighter.  I also use a number of other products from this line.  I'm in my mid 60s and have no wrinkles at all, but I do have some crows feet and laugh lines/expression lines. I truly feel the Perricone products that I use help to maintain my skin's appearance and in some cases improve it.  Whether real or imagined,  and I'm not expecting miracles,  I'm happy with the products that I use from Perricone.

Super Contributor

Perricone for me if the worst skincare line period!!. Every time I have used this line I never get reslts and also times my skin looks worse and I normally have beautiful skin for 58.  I also can afford any line I would like but there so many better lines. Expensive does NOT mean that it is better. I wish they would stop with Perricone but the marketing is so good people keep buying. Do you notice they rarely do before and afters and if they do not so dramatic. 

Respected Contributor

@beauty0125 wrote:

Perricone for me if the worst skincare line period!!. Every time I have used this line I never get reslts and also times my skin looks worse and I normally have beautiful skin for 58.  I also can afford any line I would like but there so many better lines. Expensive does NOT mean that it is better. I wish they would stop with Perricone but the marketing is so good people keep buying. Do you notice they rarely do before and afters and if they do not so dramatic. 

@beauty0125  I'm an educated consumer and do not purchase because the "marketing is so good", I purchase because I get results.  That is why there are so many brands available to us all at many price ranges.  Thankfully, we all get to purchase what our budget allows and what our skin likes!

Trusted Contributor

So no one has any idea what it is?  I'm curious myself....

New Contributor

Can't wait to find out..Perricone is awesome all I use!

Respected Contributor

Neuropeptide Facial Cream & Neuropeptide Neck & Chest Therapy with SPF

A305814 $179 free s&h

Esteemed Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Awomanofherown wrote:

@Awomanofherown  I use a number of different lines but Perricone is my core line since it has always shown me the most results.  I love the eye serum, which has noticeably lifted my lid somewhat.  I was noticing a slight change that I was not liking and once I started using the serum, the change reversed and my eye area absolutely improved and looked more lifted.  I purchased the last TSV,  Cold Plasma kit, and actually,  AFTER ONE USE,  which I wrote about in another post shortly after receiving, I did notice my skin was a lot softer and seemed very slightly tighter.  I also use a number of other products from this line.  I'm in my mid 60s and have no wrinkles at all, but I do have some crows feet and laugh lines/expression lines. I truly feel the Perricone products that I use help to maintain my skin's appearance and in some cases improve it.  Whether real or imagined,  and I'm not expecting miracles,  I'm happy with the products that I use from Perricone.

@nyc1, I completely agree about that eye serum.  Fabulous stuff.