Honored Contributor

Perricone-did they discontinue the mascara?

This is one thing I keep meaning to try but I don't see it on their website any longer. Does anyone know if they discontinued it? I have an email into their CS but haven't heard back. TIA!

Respected Contributor

Re: Perricone-did they discontinue the mascara?

I was in Ulta yesterday and saw the mascara. It looks like online that Sephora has it also. I would love to know what you think about it, if you do try it.. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I was in Ulta yesterday and saw the mascara. It looks like online that Sephora has it also. I would love to know what you think about it, if you do try it.. Smiley Happy

@wvumountiefan thanks and I did notice it is available elsewhere but it makes me nervous to try it if they are going to discontinue it. Hopefully their customer service will respond soon. If they aren't discontinuing it, I will give it a try since I need to replenish mascara. I do know it is a much more natural looking mascara and that is kind of what I am hoping for as I already have a more dramatic mascara that I like- I like to have a variety of mascaras for various looks. I will let you know what I think when/if I try it! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I absolutely love this mascara and was wondering the same thing too...has it been discontinued??? So I did email their customer service and received a timely reply in which they said the mascara is only out of stock and has NOT been been discontinued. More stock is expected by mid-August. HTH

Honored Contributor

@Haircut100 wrote:

I absolutely love this mascara and was wondering the same thing too...has it been discontinued??? So I did email their customer service and received a timely reply in which they said the mascara is only out of stock and has NOT been been discontinued. More stock is expected by mid-August. HTH

oh thank you @Haircut100! I emailed them too but still haven't heard back which I thought was odd. But that is good to know it hasn't been.

Honored Contributor

My Ulta has it. I use the No foundation Foundation and the No Eyemakeup Eyemakeup and love both.

One of the saleswomen I always see there told me how once people try the line, they keep coming back for more and it's VERY popular. I believe it; I buy a few at a time especially when they run % off and/or extra points.