Contributor

I just received the Perricone TSV today (with the Neuropeptide Facial Cream and the Facial Conformer and the Eye Serum)  It's 110 degrees here in Phoenix and the kit was left on my block wall for at least two hours before I got home.   The two creams are very liquid - ones I have had in the past are not this runny.   I could barely hold any of them because they were so hot.   Has anyone had this problem before?   I'm thinking they're not going to get anymore solid and the ingredients aren't going to be as effective.   Any thoughts?

Frequent Contributor

I would rerturn them. right away!

Respected Contributor

I'm sure that kind of heat will break down the efficacy of the products.  IMO, I also suggest returning the product, and not take another chance on this happening again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone TSV

[ Edited ]

This happened to me a few years ago; UPS left the box between my glass door and my metal door on a day that it was 105 degrees with 100% humidity and in direct sunlight for 5 hours plus. He never knocked so I had no idea he had delivered the package. Usually UPS delivers in the evening and my porch is in shade by then. I discovered the box around 3pm when one of my kids came home from school; the box was HOT and the glass jars were VERY hot.

I went on the UPS site and saw that the package was delivered around 9:30 am so, yep, about 5 hours in the sun. No way the products weren't compromised by that heat. I called CS, told them and then sent me a new set and told me to toss the other ones. I did check them once the jars cooled down and everything had separated...gross slime.

No skin care product is supposed to be stored in temps higher than 72 degrees (I read that in a medical journal) and at higher temps, they spoil and separate. I would call CS and request a new shipment. : )

Edited to add: I did order this TSV and knowing the trucks are not air conditioned as well as it being in the 90s and humid, I kept an eye on the delivery date. He arrived late afternoon and though the box itself was warm, the bottles were not and all was well with products.

Contributor

Thanks for all of your replies - I'll call Customer Service and ask them to send another shipment.   Thanks so much, 
Diane