Super Contributor

Has anyone heard how many Perricone TSVs were sold?  I was surprised it didn't sell out.

asltw

Honored Contributor

It might not have sold out because many of us have most of these products presented. The only new thing was the Blue Plasma Cleanser. I already have and love the moisturizer tint, the cold plasma face and eye product, so the one new product did not entice me. Maybe if it was sold alone I would try it. Also, even though it is a good deal, it is still a lot of money.

Super Contributor

I purchased it...I ran out of my Perricone products so I ordered it.  I cannot be without Perricone..his products for me work.  I am excited to try the tinted moisturizer as well as the cleanser.  I love his Cold Plasma products the most and his neuropeptide.  The price for me was not that bad as it works and you really need little product and for me personally I see results immediately upon application.  That is why I stay with his products.

Honored Contributor

@lovetosing wrote:

I purchased it...I ran out of my Perricone products so I ordered it.  I cannot be without Perricone..his products for me work.  I am excited to try the tinted moisturizer as well as the cleanser.  I love his Cold Plasma products the most and his neuropeptide.  The price for me was not that bad as it works and you really need little product and for me personally I see results immediately upon application.  That is why I stay with his products.

One of my very favorite products of his. I have fair skin and the tint is just enough to give me a look of healthiness. I put it on my chest and neck too.

Honored Contributor

@ASLTW

I agree with world travler, totally.  Often the kits include products we all have.  They are marketing to viewers who may be new to Perricone or new to blue plasma.

I am an avid Perricone user as most here know. LOL!   I Think the kits need to either include new products, or tried and true favorite product that we want to stock up on.

I have bought 2 Perricone TSV's, and I have been using Perricone for 5 years. One was a super size trio of products I use everyday, like FF moisturizer and the other was a 2 for 1 price on tubes of Neuropeptide Facial Cream!  Usually kits include an item I don't use or like, so I don't buy them anymore.

Respected Contributor

Wondering when the next Perricone TSV will be . Is it normally in Dec. or Jan ?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Perricone TSV

[ Edited ]

@MorningLover

There is a listing for a midnight show on December 27 but the only info given is

Perricone MD Cosmeceuticals.

Respected Contributor

Thank you !  I'll check it out. I have several Perricone MD auto deliveries and might need to skip or change shipment dates if there's a nice TSV coming up. I dont like keeping to many products in stock. Afraid they will go bad so I try to keep rotating what I use.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I called and I know Dr. Perricone products will be on November 19th from like 7-8pm? SO no TSV maybe not the rest of the year.  I just want it to be easy pay.  I have decided not to go with the TSV Neuropeptide day and night cream.  I don't think it really works for me but something is. I think Blue Plasma works and the Neuropeptdie day cream that has the odor but it does not bother me and the firming cream I don't know if it is really firming.  SO I don't know how to stay young looking I am trying.

Super Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@MorningLover

There is a listing for a midnight show on December 27 but the only info given is

Perricone MD Cosmeceuticals.

The Perricone TSV on 12-27 will be the Ultimate Firming 4-Piece Collection. Whatever that entails? That description is listed above the program guide in the Dec Insider.