Esteemed Contributor

Perricone TSV vs any SKINN product??

Can you tell me if there is a SKINN product that is similar/close to/ or the same as today's TSV from Perricone?

I am thinking if there is, it may be more affordable.

Can anyone help me with this?

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone TSV vs any SKINN product??

I have used many SKINN products but some did nothing for my skin but  the Perricone products I use really make a huge difference.  I use the Neopeptide facial cream and there is nothing I have ever tried that gave me the results this does.  I only wish I would have tried it sooner as I wasted a lot of money trying cheaper products that did next to nothing.  There are many though that swear by SKINN products.  

Honored Contributor

Doesnt Isomers have products that contain Neuropeptides?

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Can you tell me if there is a SKINN product that is similar/close to/ or the same as today's TSV from Perricone?

I am thinking if there is, it may be more affordable.

Can anyone help me with this?

TIA

@tends2dogs  I would recommend that you go to Evine and look at all the videos for the Deep Wrinkle Protocol line (products in the blue packaging).  Those are the premium line products.  The Age Reset Serum is loaded with peptides and a special anti-aging complex.  It's an awesome product.  The Creme Reverse for the face is a treatment product, but for me, it's all I need as my PM moisturizer.  Pair those up with a good exfoliation and masking routine and then a weekly peel There are products for that too, or you can use your current favorites.  If you decide that you'd like to try anything, you can order from Evine and have the 30 return policy, or you can shop eBay for a better price.  It's up to you.  

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  First, I want to thank all for responding. 

JLF  I purchased theTS in December from Dmitri for the Age Reset and the little capsules (can't remember their name).  I have been using them both faithfully.  I can't put my finger on it, but their is a subtle difference.  I didn't cave on the Perricone TSV....... I almost did, but it sold out.  I'll wait for the reviews and go from there.  In the meantime, I will stick with the Deep Wrinkle Protocol from Skinn.  I also have his masks and a drawer full of his serums, lotions, and potions.  His cleansers can't be beat.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!