Valued Contributor

Perricone TSV on backorder.........

And I ordered mine Saturday morning with Express Delivery. What happened?  Obviously someone knew they did not have the quantities they were selling by early morning and kept selling anyway.....how disrepectful to the customer.

Just another failed sale from this company.  How sad.

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone TSV on backorder.........

[ Edited ]

OP, I probably ordered mine later then you and it's showing shipped.  Since you had express delivery it seems  it should not have been backordered.  I wonder how they determine who gets backordered>

Trusted Contributor

I would contact cs immediately to see what happened. You certainly don't want to pay for express delivery when you've been put on backorder. 

Valued Contributor

I did contact CS immediately and was not given a good answer. She said she did not know if express delivery was placed above others..........ahhh YES.....that is how it gets delivered so quickly...it goes to the front of the line because we pay extra for that option.

QVC simply oversold and obviously does not honor expedited shipping even tho they charge heavily for it.

I was told to call on Wednesday if indeed I do not receive my item and they will keep the express delivery in tact but deduct the charges. 

Trusted Contributor

It sounds to me as if they are trying to "make it right" for you.  I ordered the TSV a little after 11 p.m. and knew I was on waitlist.  It actually shipped today!

Trusted Contributor

@motherinlaw wrote:

I did contact CS immediately and was not given a good answer. She said she did not know if express delivery was placed above others..........ahhh YES.....that is how it gets delivered so quickly...it goes to the front of the line because we pay extra for that option.

QVC simply oversold and obviously does not honor expedited shipping even tho they charge heavily for it.

I was told to call on Wednesday if indeed I do not receive my item and they will keep the express delivery in tact but deduct the charges. 

How frustrating. I hope your order ships soon. 

Trusted Contributor

@motherinlaw wrote:

How frustrating.