Respected Contributor

Re: ***Perricone TSV for 12/31 is 5 pieces

@World Traveler @MorningLover

I adore Perricone and have researched all the reviews of a wide variety of top skin care lines.

My disappointment, as a Perricone lover/user, is that the TSV isn't for those of us already using his products. We're probably on auto-delivery for all the basics, including neuropeptide (day and night creams plus neuropeptide firming moisturizer), cold plasma sub-D for neck, and cold plasma.

I'll have to wait for a special on any new products. (Masks?)

But I also feel for a NEW user, it left out the basic neuropeptide creams and sub-D, while offering cleanser (any great cleanser will do) and a decolletage (not a BASIC need). I know that if a new user goes on auto for the TSV they get a TINY .5 of the neuropeptide after 90 days, but REALLY, it's a BASIC! They wouldn't even get to try it for 3 months. 

Sigh.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Totally agree with you! These are products I already have, but it is an awesome price point for those who are not as dedicated to Perricone as you and I. I too have many of his things on auto delivery. I was quite happy, though, for those who want to dip their toe into the world of Perricone. This will be great for them!

Honored Contributor

@barb40 You wanted to hear reviews on these products. I just copied this from another thread about Perricone that I posted this morning in response to someone's question. It is addressing the whole line of Perricone, which includes those that are in today's TSV. Hope this helps. Heart

I have been using Perricone for two years and love it. It has done phenomenal things for my face and neck. Not only the look, but the feel of the products on my skin is wonderful. 90-95% of my skin care routine is Perricone. I do not use any of his cleansers, as I did not see a major difference with them, although others love his cleansers. And I do not use his "no makeup" makeup.

This past summer I traveled overseas for six weeks and decided to experiment with something other than Perricone (and also because I didn't want his glass bottles and jars to weigh down my luggage!). Although the other product line I used was good, I did notice that my skin was not quite as good as it was with Perricone. The most notable thing was that my pores seemed enlarged without Perricone.

The minute I got home, I got back on my Perricone regimen and my skin is back to being great again. I frequently get compliments on how clear and smooth my skin looks.

By the way, I am 71 years old. In my case, it did take care of the lines and wrinkles. I have very few at this point.

And although I can afford Perricone, I always take advantage of the great deals on QVC (like today's TSV!) or on his website and Zulily. In only one instance have I paid the full retail price for any of his products, and that was because I thought I still had something stashed away in my cupboards; when I needed it, it wasn't there. Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Today's TSV is a replay of the same TSV they offered two years ago, in Dec 2014. Same products and price, with the same bonus on subsequent auto deliveries. The only difference is that on this auto plan, they knock off $15 on the subsequent shipments.

I was hoping it was going to be a different kit of products. maybe mixing a few Blue Plasma items in with a couple Neuropeptide and Cold Plasma items. Oh well, maybe next time.

Respected Contributor

I have been very reluctant to try perricone due to the high price. I bought this TSV thinking it would be a great way to dip my toe in and see what it's all about. Looking forward to getting it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sunnycorle Good for you! Hope you enjoy the products as much as I do. It certainly was a great value. If you get a chance, please report back to us on how they are working for you. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Sunnycorle Good for you! Hope you enjoy the products as much as I do. It certainly was a great value. If you get a chance, please report back to us on how they are working for you. Smiley Happy

I will totally come back and review my results!!!