Honored Contributor

***Perricone TSV for 12/31 is 5 pieces

[ Edited ]

I just saw a promo for the Perricone TSV for New Year's Eve. No pricing was given and the individual pieces were not mentioned by name, but from what I could see on the screen, it is the following five:

Neuropeptide Facial Cleanser

Neuropeptide Necolletage

Cold Plasma Eye

Neuropeptide Night Cream

Face Finishing Moisturizer

They referred to it as something for the face and eyes. If the price is reasonable, this would be a good way for someone new to Perricone to try out his products. In the past, I have found his TSVs to be great savings.

When I stopped it to do a replay, the way my TV screen works, some of the items were covered up with the "stop action" indicator. The promo was only about 10-15 seconds long.

So if someone else saw different products, please feel free to correct. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

Re: ***Perricone TSV for 12/31 is 5 pieces

@World Traveler wrote:

I just saw a promo for the Perricone TSV for New Year's Eve. No pricing was given and the individual pieces were not mentioned by name, but from what I could see on the screen, it is the following five:

Neuropeptide Facial Cleanser

Neuropeptide Necolletage

Cold Plasma Eye

Neuropeptide Night Cream

Face Finishing Moisturizer

They referred to it as something for the face and eyes. If the price is reasonable, this would be a good way for someone new to Perricone to try out his products. In the past, I have found his TSVs to be great savings.

When I stopped it to do a replay, the way my TV screen works, some of the items were covered up with the "stop action" indicator. The promo was only about 10-15 seconds long.

So if someone else saw different products, please feel free to correct. Smiley Happy 

If this is it it's a definite pass for me.  Nothing new!!!

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this. I have been waiting for weeks for this TSV! Im very much looking forward to it

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MissDior I'm hoping for some specials on Cold Plasma, not part of a package deal. Usually during their hour presentations, they offer other items at good prices too. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Sale going on now on Perricone website.

Valued Contributor

I have had a bottle of something or other in the past of Perricone and I think my skin looked better when I used it. I think I will give this TSV a try. It's been a couple of years since I had any of his products. I need some help!

Respected Contributor

A266200 Auto Delivery    A265384 Single Ship

Perricone MD Ageless 5-piece Collection

Full-Face Regimen Under $160

Tune in to Perricone MD Cosmeceuticals on 12/31 during our Happy New You(TM) Weekend

+Free Standard S&H

or 3 Easy Pays of $53.32

+ S&H and tax

Need email connection to get pre sale price *

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MorningLover Oh, thanks for posting that! YAY!!!!  His TSVs are frequently at least 50% off, and this is even a better deal for those who want to try his product line.

Valued Contributor

Hi!  Would love to hear reviews on these products!  I have never tried Perricone products before, this seems like a good price for 5 items.  Please let me know if Perricone really is as good as they say!  Thanks for your reviews!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@barb40 wrote:

Hi!  Would love to hear reviews on these products!  I have never tried Perricone products before, this seems like a good price for 5 items.  Please let me know if Perricone really is as good as they say!  Thanks for your reviews!

Some people love it - I am not one of them. It made my ageing dry skin look worse. I do like the glutathione eye cream but it's not worth the price. I can get glutathione cheaper. There are 105 reviews on this and it has 3 stars. It is not on the page itself but if you do items recently on air you see it. Guess they forgot to delete them.