Respected Contributor

If you use or want to try any of those products, it is a fabulous value.

The Neuropeptide Cream is about $240 and the Facial Conformer is about $450.  I don't know how much the eye product is.

For $199, it is a great buy.

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Perricone TSV a great value

@hyacinth003 wrote:

If you use or want to try any of those products, it is a fabulous value.

The Neuropeptide Cream is about $240 and the Facial Conformer is about $450.  I don't know how much the eye product is.

For $199, it is a great buy.

Hyacinth

The  0.5% size of the eye is $120.   I am a repeat buyer of just the eye so I went ahead and got this to try the other items.

Honored Contributor

It is an ideal TSV for Perricone.  I already use all 3 products from earlier TSV.s  I'd start another, but sometimes there's overkill.  I have 2 AD's being released tomorrow.

Valued Contributor

It reall is a good buy. I got it and I have the tsv from around three months ago to use at night.. It'll be a stretch if it makes it six months. I use very little product, one pump of the serum on a damp face. I'm pretty happy with the products but worry when the auto ship ends if I'll be able to continue using.

Honored Contributor

@Nadine  I also purchased it. I'm willing to bet that in 2 years, they'll offer another amazing set up. Nothing happens by chance when it comes to TSV sets.

Regular Contributor

I ordered it because I've made the decision to stop investing in facial fillers and while this will in no way take the place of fillers, I feel like I am going to be making the best of my skin along w retin a and vitamin c . 

Honored Contributor

If the products are going to give me a face lift then I will spend that much money.  I am sorry but I can't see paying that much looking for the fountain of youth.  Enjoy your products.  

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope you're right about that.Sahmiam, I don't want to ever stop using these products

Honored Contributor

@Nadine  I hope so too, lol. I'm basing my answer on the fact that in the years I've been a QVC Perricone customer, this has happened. That's why so many of use will cancel one autoship for another, better one. There is ALWAYS a great autoship to be had with Perricone.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

If the products are going to give me a face lift then I will spend that much money.  I am sorry but I can't see paying that much looking for the fountain of youth.  Enjoy your products.  

@Katcat1  rain on parades much?