Contributor

Perricone Sub D Infomercial??

Anyone seen this one? Auto ship program for $34.95/month and you get Sub D for chin/neck, then an Amine Face LIft, plus a discovery kit.

I am not sure if they are small sizes or what? They gave a Sub D.com website.

Just wondering what your thoughts might be.

Re: Perricone Sub D Infomercial??

Yes I have seen the commercial several times. I would define fly buy it   His products are very nice it is great if you can get a break from high prices check Amazon  eBay for his products hope this helps Denise

Honored Contributor

As a Perricone user this is my opinion.  I would buy Sub D from his website, or QVC.  I think his website has free ship.  I bought  the big jar, with huge FF cream and eye lid serum, it was a good buy..and at the time Q offered free shipping.

I have not seen the infomercial, I have just used it for almost 2 years.  That stuff works.  Not all Perricone products work for me, but this does.  I was out of it and went without for a few months, and boy did I notice a difference.  It takes a few weeks to notice firming, but it happens.  It doesn't give you a neck lift (I wish!) but the difference is noticeable.

I am a little leary of any auto delivery, and the payments. it never works out for me.  The large jar of Sub D lasts me months,  8 or 9 months?  JMHO

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ann325 wrote:

Yes I have seen the commercial several times. I would define fly buy it   His products are very nice it is great if you can get a break from high prices check Amazon  eBay for his products hope this helps Denise

Shoekitty said

Hi Ann!

I would never buy Perricone from Amazon again, but that is me.  I received counterfeit from them.  They refunded and the seller was banned, but Amazon says they just come back with another name, IP address.  Ebay is okay, IF you know and trust the seller.  Perricone is one of the most counterfeit products in the skin care industry.  Perricone himself has a list of sites he has authorized selling.  QVC is one of those authorized sites.  I go through mrrebates and often get 10% rebates from some sites.  That helps.  QVc prices are identical to everyone else product, except shipping.  But QVC has some sets that are exclusive and excellent buys.