Honored Contributor

Perricone Rep DanašŸŒ·

[ Edited ]
Excellent representer of his line. Notice firmness her face and neck. Believe correct me if I'am wrong cancer survivor. She also obviously lives healthy lifestyle, Real unprocessed foods exercise. Even if you don't use his products, Dr.Perricone several books on the subject.. Highly recommend investing in yourself. We are what we eat.
Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone Rep DanašŸŒ·

I agree with Sweet Serenity....and think that diet, exercise, sleep, stress management have more to do with skin condition that any cream/serum put on your face. ...just my opinion/experience.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I agree with Sweet Serenity....and think that diet, exercise, sleep, stress management have more to do with skin condition that any cream/serum put on your face. ...just my opinion/experience.  

Oprah Winfrey-DR.P came on her show discuss his book. Thirty days audience followed his plan. Showed results before and after amazing! Skin largest organ. Stress killer more than many realize. Plant based unprocessed foods isn't about length we live, Quality of life. Dad 93 Fine example of this. Long before health band wagon. Not one day in hospital. Still going strong. Love you! Dad!šŸ™‹
Frequent Contributor

I agree. Dana is amazing. She's battling multiple cancers again. She's a fierce warrier. And she looks amazing too!

When the Confomer was in the TSV, I ordered on A/D & used to bottom of the bottle. Then I skipped the next A/D and went on to something else. Always searching I guess. I don't know why I didn't keep up with it because it was one of the few times I tried a product that actually made a noticeable difference in firming & brightening. Tried to speed up the April A/D but will have to wait. If anyone is on the fence, try the TSV & the conformer. Wishing Dana health & healing too!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity. Yes, Dana said on air, she's a cancer survivor. She probably lives on salmon...Dr. P.'s cure for all diet woes. As far as firm skin, I've said before and stand by it, no cream on earth can lift and firm skin...only surgery!!

Respected Contributor

Beware farmed Pacific salmon. There is a paracitic 'lice' that has been invading these fish. Freeze to kill parasites before eating.

We buy farmed Arlantic salmon.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity. Yes, Dana said on air, she's a cancer survivor. She probably lives on salmon...Dr. P.'s cure for all diet woes. As far as firm skin, I've said before and stand by it, no cream on earth can lift and firm skin...only surgery!!

I have nothing but awe and respect for Dana! She walks the talk and  is a warrior!

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Excellent representer of his line. Notice firmness her face and neck. Believe correct me if I'am wrong cancer survivor. She also obviously lives healthy lifestyle, Real unprocessed foods exercise. Even if you don't use his products, Dr.Perricone several books on the subject.. Highly recommend investing in yourself. We are what we eat.

My father is going to be 97 in April and takes Quantum Physics and Calculus for "fun". He eats primarily bologna, heavy cream, processed foods and high amounts of sugar. BUT, he is very laid back, loves learning and music.
I believe that healthy lifestyle is good, but stress is the #1 thing that will destroy your health...and skin is the 1st thing it shows on...
As for Dana, I really like her and wish her all the best. I use some of the Perricone line simply because she was on and convinced me to (I use the Neuropeptide Night every night , the neck serum and the cold plasma eye). Some of the other Perricone products were a miss for me, mainly die to the scents...

Valued Contributor

"due"....due to the scents...although some of them did smell like something died....Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Quse. If you feel stress is #1 thing to show on your skin, having cancer multiple times is definitely stressful. Yet, Dana maintains a healthy glow.