Honored Contributor

@nyc1 You are welcome! Heart

It is so nice to know there are other Dr. P fans out there. Wish they would bring back the forum so we could chat without having to hunt for the threads. 

Respected Contributor

Perricone is the basis of most of my skincare; I cleanse w/Neuropeptide Cleanser or Erno Laszlo Double Cleanse.

Love the Conformer and the eyelid serum. My 1st product to be applied is always Vit. C.

I look for the sales and Q specials to purchase products.

Worth every minute to complete routine!

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@MarkeieMark wrote:

My word, if I did this kind of regiment everyday seven days a week, I wouldn't have time to leave my house let alone the country. 

@MarkeieMark  Please. We're looking at 1-2 minutes, if that. It's called a routine for a reason; you do it every day like clockwork. It's not a big deal or a lot of time.

@SahmIam Thank you.  You ladies of leasure are an inspiration to all!  You are hundred percent right!  Happy Fall...

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler,

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing daily regime. I discovered Dr. P at QVC since to my knowledge it does not exist in Europe. I smile with my eyes and have crow feet. The neuropeptides are fantastic however I use Lancôme genifique as a booster serum and then apply the rest at night I also use Lancôme genifique for the eye lids. Never wear make up only lipstick and if I have to dress up mascara and brown kohl. Guerlain is my favorite for lipsticks and Lancôme again for mascaras and kohl.

When it gets really cold in CT I have a good supply of Creme de la Mer which is wonderful🌻So far no wrinkles in my neck yet.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@rochelleS I thought of you when I saw that cold plasma and neck therapy special on QVC2. That cold plasma will last a long time; in fact, I think she said five months. It really does spread thin and easily. But I really don't need the neck therapy now so I passed.

Like I mentioned in a prior post, I am (happily) overstocked on the cold plasma for the face. Am on my last jar for the eye. My auto delivery on the Sub-D comes in about three weeks. So I will be hoping for the same great deal during Thanksgiving for the cold plasma eye that he had last year. 

He had a good deal on the conformer last year too. I really love that stuff! 

@World Traveler

Well I have my new 2 oz cold plasma and in spite of being curious about the neck cream I passed on the qvc2 special. I'll watch for his Nov sale or other web offerings.

In the sample packets included in my orders, I received the H2 Elemental Energy you had mentioned. I have three packets, about a quarter of an ounce so this should give me a decent trial start. Also received a smaller packet of face finishing moisturizer,, cold plasma and 2 oz of his citrus cleanser. I can use the last two little pkts for short trips or share with a friend or two. I do appreciate these little freebies. It's great PR and I really do like this opportunity to try something different..

I am well stocked with the neuropeptide Conformer and both the day and night creams in the tubes. Love this stuff!

I am really impressed with the oil free Pre Empt Series facial cream! It's great, very moisturizing and wonderful to use during our 90° temps with dripping humidity.  I had to switch over to my IT Celebration powder foundation during these sauna like temps. 

Do you use a primer before makeup?  Or sunscreen?  I know you like IT CC but I always use extra sunscreen. In my trials and tribulations, my goal is to configure products that do not pill. Dread this! Even more importantly for me is to note which items are compatible. Not just the skin care regime but my makeup finish on top. Too many times I've shot out the door with a beautiful finish and can't remember "who's on first" the next time around. Ouch, now I write stuff down or at least segregate everything in a basket for the next round. 

Your "ice cream" had me grinning.  Want a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie, I'm sharing! Take care and many Tks again for being a beacon for us Perricone ladies! Take care!♡♡♡

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone Regimen

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS You asked about a primer before makeup; yes, I do use a primer, but it has been a journey in finding the right one for me. I was using Bare Minerals primer for the face and also their eyelid primer, both of which I love. However, they come in such small tubes (haven't checked lately...maybe they are making it in larger containers now), so I was going thru it left and right.

Then I tried Laura Geller's Spakle, but quickly found that was too thick/heavy for my skin, no matter how thin/little I put on. I have been using IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum for about a year, which has been working quite well. Love the scent and how easily it goes on. 

The other day I spotted an unopened tube of Bare Minerals eye and face primer in the back of my stash of stuff, so after finishing the latest No. 50, I thought I would use the BM before it got old. Now I remember how much I loved it. It glides on so easily. So, I am torn between the No. 50 and the BM. 

As to a separate sunscreen, no, I do not use it. Some of the skin care, the primers, and the foundation products come with sunscreen, so I don't use anything extra.

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@MarkeieMark wrote:

My word, if I did this kind of regiment everyday seven days a week, I wouldn't have time to leave my house let alone the country. 

@MarkeieMark  Please. We're looking at 1-2 minutes, if that. It's called a routine for a reason; you do it every day like clockwork. It's not a big deal or a lot of time.

@SahmIam Thank you.  You ladies of leasure are an inspiration to all!  You are hundred percent right!  Happy Fall...

@MarkeieMark  Backhanded compliment much? So taking care of yourself by investing time, effort and yes, some money means you're a lady of leisure? Wow, pretty shallow. Whatever.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS Forgot to mention...although I am very loyal to Perricone, I stopped using his products for about a month and tried Tatcha quite some time ago. Totally loved the routine and feel of her products. That was when there were only four products, I think. There was a special for around $52 for four basic items. Really did like it, but at that time I did not see that she had anything specific for neck, eye area, etc. She may have some now. So I went back to Perricone. If ever the time comes where I can't afford Perricone, I would probably hop on over to Tatcha.

Also wanted to mention that I make every effort NOT to mix various product lines for skin care. Doesn't bother me for makeup, but not skin care. There is always the possibility that an ingredient from Perricone may "fight" an ingredient from another line; or vice versa. And because of that, you might get an adverse reaction, when in fact both products could be good, but just not together.

I did have one of Peter Thomas Roth's serum, which is probably very good, but it was fighting the Perricone. I know Dr. P uses a lot of raw ingredients and they may not work well with a product that has synthetic ingredients (don't know enough about PTR products to say his have natural/raw ingredients or synthetic, just an observation on my part as to the reaction on my skin).

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler

I have to agree in that mixing skin care, items are probably best kept within their own brand. Yet my reality currently consists of three lines. I ventured into Skinn. There's a marvelous group here that is very knowledgeable, savy and fun. They call themselves "Dazzlers" and have been very helpful. I too, was looking to save some money. There are several items I really love and use, others, like any other line are so so for the results I've experienced.

The other line is Isomers. I truly love their serums and the vendors cutting edge and science backed approach to their product line. Ironically, I started with this line when it first became available. That was probably twenty years ago. Used it faithfully and liked it. This was before I had any visible signs of aging. Hindsight being 20 20, I probably should have stuck with it. But the ol'e life threw me a ringer, bowled me over with a strenuous, time consuming messy lot line legal issue. Everything fell to the wayside. Honestly, I would need alcohol to tell the story, let alone think about it. Oh gawd.

Anyhow, I am currently a mixologist. If I knew what I was doing I'd be over the moon, lol! Seriously,  my biggest issue is remembering what order and results of products used. Like I'd previously mentioned, I now take a more organized approach and this is working out very well. There's nothing better than a juicy, glowing complexion that is compatible with my makeup du jour. 

By the way, I see alot of Tatcha on Costco.(on line)

I do like to pair the same brand primer with their makeup.  I use Eve Pearl, IT and just purchased the Tarte tsv. The Tarte, applied, feels and looks very much like Eve's HD Duo foundation, which is gorgeous, adore, and is my go to. I still have to test drive Tarte for a whole day. I did purchase Kristopher Buckle's tsv and really like his foundation too. It's a bit drier than IT and EP and has a nice finish with no concealer needed. I'd like to try the recently aired Westmore foundation too. I absolutely do not need this at all but I believe there's a true benefit, even an advantage to the formulation behind this product. I love makeup. I need two more faces!😈

I meant to ask if you've tried the Perricone Hyalo Plasma product? This reads well. I'd love to try a sample. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS No, never tried Hyalo. Have seen it several times on the website, but have not tried it.