Honored Contributor

@rochelleS Regarding your question on another forum about my regimen for Perricone, I can't find that thread anywhere. It was a long time ago, and unfortunately, we don't have our Perricone sub-forum like we did before there were changes made to the forums. I would love to have that forum back, as I am sure I miss posts about Perricone when I am not diligent in checking out the Beauty forum regularly.

I did try to go thru some of my posts regarding the product, but the one I am looking for, where I listed all the products I use (and why) and in the order I use them, cannot be found quickly. 

I will put what I am doing now; however, it changes throughout the year, depending upon my needs. Like I have said many times on the forum, I use a lot of his things, and my bathroom counter looks like a sales counter at a major skin care store!

Morning (in this order):

• Pre:Empt Exfoliating Pore Refiner now (when on sale I use the Intensive Pore Minimizer or Firming Facial Toner instead)
  • Cold Plasma (for the eye and I also order the cold plasma for the face; same with Sub-D for neck) - I once ran out of the cold plasma products and noticed a big difference after about one week. I make sure now that I am overstocked for these!
  • Acyl-Glutathion serum for the eyelid - has done wonders for that area
  • Neuropeptide Facial Cream - tightens skin
  • Firming Neck Therapy sometimes over the Sub-D
  • Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer - tightens skin

Evening (in this order):

• Blue Plasma (haven't seen the orbital blue plasma in a while on QVC, so don't have it now) - exfoliant
  • Acyl-Gluathion serum for the eyelid
  • Neuropeptide Facial Conformer/Concentrated Restorative Treatment/Neuropeptide Night Cream/Concentrated Restorative Treatment (trade off between the four of these, not used all at the same time. Love all four!)
  • Neuropeptide Eye Therapy - love this!
  • Face Finishing Moisturizer

Once a week I use his Cocoa Moisture Mask, which really does smell like chocolate. I love it! Such a treat while soaking in a tub.

Last spring I got the QVC special on OVM, as I understood it to be used as a retinol product. I was just getting ready to leave the country for six weeks, so didn't start using it. Still have not used it, but plan to. I'm just a little confused about how to use it, since the instruction say to do it in the morning. I thought anything retinol based was to be used at night. Will research this further and see if what I heard Dana say is correct.

I have not had luck with the Vitamin C Ester serums, so have only tried them once.

I do not use his makeup. I do not see that it is better than the IT, Laura Geller, or Bare Minerals, so I gave away what I purchased. I know others really like it.

I have tried various other products of his (Formula 15, now called Advanced Face Firming Activator, I think), the High Potency Amine Face Lift, Chia Serum, and his cleanser), but have not found them to do anything outstanding for my skin. That's not to say they are not good, just that my needs are not met with those products.

Last spring I purchased the launch of his H2 Elemental Energy Renewal Infusion Serum (WHEW! long name). I definitely experienced a positive change in my skin the first four week I used it (you use it for four weeks, then not again until three months later). Just finished the second round of this product. Didn't notice a big difference like I did the first time, so am not sure I will continue with the auto-delivery that comes around in three months. It seems to be a nice new line of products he calls H2, but believe the Neuropeptides does better for my aging skin.

I did try the H2 Hydrating Cloud Cream, and it was heavenly! Silky soft. Was ready to jump ship and use that cream instead of the Face Finishing Moisturizer, but as you probably know, the FFM comes with so many kits of Perricones, I have more than I need.

You mentioned the trial/sample sizes, and I do love getting those too when I order from Perricone online. You also mentioned the sales on GMA/The View of up to 50%. I'm not sure if I shared this in a post last year, but his website did a HUGE sale last Thanksgiving time. 

Well, rather longer than you probably anticipated. ha! But there it is. Heart

Trusted Contributor

My word, if I did this kind of regiment everyday seven days a week, I wouldn't have time to leave my house let alone the country. 

Trusted Contributor
I appreciate that World Traveler took the time to post her regimen.  One of the difficulties will be finding it again in the future when I am looking to tweak my regime in the spring.   
Do the math.
Trusted Contributor

@MarieIG wrote:
I appreciate that World Traveler took the time to post her regimen.  One of the difficulties will be finding it again in the future when I am looking to tweak my regime in the spring.   

@MarieIG you can just bookmark this page 😁

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@rochelleS Regarding your question on another forum about my regimen for Perricone, I can't find that thread anywhere. It was a long time ago, and unfortunately, we don't have our Perricone sub-forum like we did before there were changes made to the forums. I would love to have that forum back, as I am sure I miss posts about Perricone when I am not diligent in checking out the Beauty forum regularly.

I did try to go thru some of my posts regarding the product, but the one I am looking for, where I listed all the products I use (and why) and in the order I use them, cannot be found quickly. 

I will put what I am doing now; however, it changes throughout the year, depending upon my needs. Like I have said many times on the forum, I use a lot of his things, and my bathroom counter looks like a sales counter at a major skin care store!

Morning (in this order):

• Pre:Empt Exfoliating Pore Refiner now (when on sale I use the Intensive Pore Minimizer or Firming Facial Toner instead)
  • Cold Plasma (for the eye and I also order the cold plasma for the face; same with Sub-D for neck) - I once ran out of the cold plasma products and noticed a big difference after about one week. I make sure now that I am overstocked for these!
  • Acyl-Glutathion serum for the eyelid - has done wonders for that area
  • Neuropeptide Facial Cream - tightens skin
  • Firming Neck Therapy sometimes over the Sub-D
  • Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer - tightens skin

Evening (in this order):

• Blue Plasma (haven't seen the orbital blue plasma in a while on QVC, so don't have it now) - exfoliant
  • Acyl-Gluathion serum for the eyelid
  • Neuropeptide Facial Conformer/Concentrated Restorative Treatment/Neuropeptide Night Cream/Concentrated Restorative Treatment (trade off between the four of these, not used all at the same time. Love all four!)
  • Neuropeptide Eye Therapy - love this!
  • Face Finishing Moisturizer

Once a week I use his Cocoa Moisture Mask, which really does smell like chocolate. I love it! Such a treat while soaking in a tub.

Last spring I got the QVC special on OVM, as I understood it to be used as a retinol product. I was just getting ready to leave the country for six weeks, so didn't start using it. Still have not used it, but plan to. I'm just a little confused about how to use it, since the instruction say to do it in the morning. I thought anything retinol based was to be used at night. Will research this further and see if what I heard Dana say is correct.

I have not had luck with the Vitamin C Ester serums, so have only tried them once.

I do not use his makeup. I do not see that it is better than the IT, Laura Geller, or Bare Minerals, so I gave away what I purchased. I know others really like it.

I have tried various other products of his (Formula 15, now called Advanced Face Firming Activator, I think), the High Potency Amine Face Lift, Chia Serum, and his cleanser), but have not found them to do anything outstanding for my skin. That's not to say they are not good, just that my needs are not met with those products.

Last spring I purchased the launch of his H2 Elemental Energy Renewal Infusion Serum (WHEW! long name). I definitely experienced a positive change in my skin the first four week I used it (you use it for four weeks, then not again until three months later). Just finished the second round of this product. Didn't notice a big difference like I did the first time, so am not sure I will continue with the auto-delivery that comes around in three months. It seems to be a nice new line of products he calls H2, but believe the Neuropeptides does better for my aging skin.

I did try the H2 Hydrating Cloud Cream, and it was heavenly! Silky soft. Was ready to jump ship and use that cream instead of the Face Finishing Moisturizer, but as you probably know, the FFM comes with so many kits of Perricones, I have more than I need.

You mentioned the trial/sample sizes, and I do love getting those too when I order from Perricone online. You also mentioned the sales on GMA/The View of up to 50%. I'm not sure if I shared this in a post last year, but his website did a HUGE sale last Thanksgiving time. 

Well, rather longer than you probably anticipated. ha! But there it is. Heart

@World Traveler

I cannot thank you enough for taking your time to list your regime and product comments! I'm so very appreciative and have bookmarked this page for future reference. 

Some of my recent orders include:

The No Eyeshadow Eyeshadow, which I love, love love. For a finished no makeup look, this suites me perfectly. Costco has it on line but I fared a few dollars better with the GMA sale.

Cold Plasma, just started using. It's only been 3 days. I know this is a fav of yours. Frankly your review encouraged me to purchase this. Tks!

High Potency Face Firming Activator. Again only 3 days so I can't really comment other than I like the smell. Reminds me of being in the woods. The Cold Plasma is stinky to me but fades fairly quickly.

Tinted Face Finishing Moisturizer. Very pale tint. Very pale. I'll try mixing in some foundation to boost the color for those minimal makeup days. The "rose" scent is quite strong for me. I'm concerned about this being too strong and triggering a migtaine. So far, ok but I'd prefer unscented.

Previously I'd otderrd...

Pre:Empt Series oil free hydrating cream and Brightening Eye Cream. 

Wow, these are wonderful! My face is like velvet. The ingredients read like a well dressed salad, lol, and the green botanical scent is heavenly. So un Perricone like, delicious. I recommend trying this to anyone! Fab!

Also picked up the ReFirm face and eye cream. Haven't gotten into these yet. Stay tuned.

I still use the neuropeptide duo with the Conformer and day face cream. I use the night cream too. Its so rich and dense. I like the night cream better in cooler weather but do currently spot treat.

I've had very nice results combining this night cream with an oxygen based foaming product from Skinn, called Line Lift. I focus on my lower facial lines and see distinct softening with this combo. A good mix!

My BFF and I share the Perricone Ageless Collection tsv. We alternate the AD deliveries.  This works out well for both of us and the kit  has the Necolletage, Cold Plasma Eye, Face Finishing Moisturizer, Neuropeptide Night Cream and a cleanser. 

I have a couple other things also. But basically searching, experimenting and playing with combos that suit my current needs. I think I'm a bit of a junkie, looking for the right fix. I do succumb to what I read or occasionally watch. What do they call it, a better mousetrap? Ha. In spite of myself I keep gravitating back to the Perricone items, especially with the outstanding pricing I've been able to obtain.

Was last year's Nov on site sale more than 50% off? I do remember you mentioning it but didn't much pay attention at the time.

I will be back. Questions, always questions and updates!♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS His savings last Thanksgiving week were up to 75%, if I recall correctly. I am hoping he will do that again this year. Everything was auto delivery, with 10% off for AD.

I have tried and liked the moisturizing tint of his, which was what I used during my six-week trip. Didn't want to take a bunch of makeup, just basics. So that made life simpler for me. It is a little heavy for me, so I make a little go a long way and just put it on sparingly. 

I don't notice an adverse smell from the cold plasma; but what I like most about it is that it is so silky and goes on easily....just glides on. And my skin really soaks it up, so I must need what it has. A little goes a long way.

I'm glad you are having good results with his makeup line. Maybe at some point I will try it again.

I have tried the Re:Firm eye and face products and think they do as well as the day facial cream in the way of tightening the skin. but I don't see it on special pricing often on QVC. Weird how that stuff works, right? It is like jello...you put it on...bam!.....it tightens you up! Then it goes back to its smooth look in the jar. Amazing.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler

Did you see the qvc2 Perricone deal? 2 oz cold plasma and a 4 oz potted neck treatment. 200.00. Seems like the Nov sale is the time and place to shop. If a sale is repeated this year. I do find the products last. So rich, a wee dab really goes far. I would like to see some tubes or airless pots. Hate putting fingers in daily, so I repot into a smaller container. Do you do this?

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

My word, if I did this kind of regiment everyday seven days a week, I wouldn't have time to leave my house let alone the country. 

@MarkeieMark  Please. We're looking at 1-2 minutes, if that. It's called a routine for a reason; you do it every day like clockwork. It's not a big deal or a lot of time.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler  THANK YOU SO MUCH for your incredible post and reviews.  The Perricone line is my core line, and I mix it up depending on what I think my skin needs.   I've printed out your info and will take a look at it in more depth later this evening.  I too love the Eye Serum, and the Neuropeptide Face Firming Moisturizer, and use those daily along with a few other products.

Thank you again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone Regimen

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS I thought of you when I saw that cold plasma and neck therapy special on QVC2. That cold plasma will last a long time; in fact, I think she said five months. It really does spread thin and easily. But I really don't need the neck therapy now so I passed.

Like I mentioned in a prior post, I am (happily) overstocked on the cold plasma for the face. Am on my last jar for the eye. My auto delivery on the Sub-D comes in about three weeks. So I will be hoping for the same great deal during Thanksgiving for the cold plasma eye that he had last year. 

He had a good deal on the conformer last year too. I really love that stuff!