Honored Contributor

Perricone - Re:Firm - WORKS!!!!!

I posted the following at the end of another thread, but wanted to ensure everyone has a chance to read my great experience with this product.

My order of Re:Firm arrived and I LOVE IT! Because it melts into a serum texture, it goes into the skin easily. I love the feel of it and it appears to be doing exactly what the name implies.

My thought is that I won't need to use the neuropeptide facial cream anymore and can use this instead. I have loved the facial cream for nine months. But the one thing that bothered me was that you have to rub it in so darn hard. Watching Dana do it on the model looks painful and goes against everything I have ever believed over the years about NOT being rough on your skin and not stretching it.

Although the facial cream has always worked for me, being able to use something that simply glides onto and into my skin like Re:Firm is preferable. And this feels like it is tightening right up! YAY!

Am hoping to hear from others who purchased this product and tell about your experience.

Super Contributor

Re: Perricone - Re:Firm - WORKS!!!!!

World Traveler - thank you for the review.  I had this on advance order, but cancelled it because I started using the DMAE pads (which work wonderfully).  I have to think about the Re:Firm again.  Since I use the pads only at night, I think I will try the Re:Firm after all.

Super Contributor

WT:  Oh, I forgot to ask- how are you using it?  On clean skin, after a serum, a moisturizer after?  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Thank you!

So, is this a treatment before your moisturizer or does this replace moisturizer?

Honored Contributor

@appm wrote:

WT:  Oh, I forgot to ask- how are you using it?  On clean skin, after a serum, a moisturizer after?  Thanks.

It has the standard "use on cleansed skin and then moisturize," instructions as though you don't have anything else you will use!  So what I did was go with my usual routine of putting on the thinner products first and ending up with the heavier. 

I put on the Private Reserve first, then the Formula 15, Re:Firm, then my tinted moisturizer. This is probably overkill on products, but my skin absolutely loved how this all felt. 

I normally put cold plasma as the very first thing on my face, but am out of it.

By the way, the Private Reserve is something that a friend of mine couldn't continue to pay for on auto delivery, so I asked her to continue and I would pay her for it. I really love the product and would like to hear if any of you got the PR. It goes into the skin immediately and you can put something on top of it right away. The only bummer is that after the auto delivery is done, then what? I understand the last time he did something special like the Private Reserve, it was five years ago. Don't understand why you would put some product out there for people to try and then not continue it. But it does work wonders, so for at least one year I will look good! ha!