Esteemed Contributor

Re: Perricone Products on Ebay

Not saying this is the case at all, just something I read aimlessly wandering around the internet one day, but some of the cosmetic fakes from China that end up on Ebay can look like the real thing, right down to the packaging.

Or, maybe someone bought up a large bulk quantity in older style packaging. Sometimes when packaging is updated, the remainder might be sold at a good price.

Honored Contributor

lynn

Do my eyes deceive me or has the neuropeptide cleaner gone up 10 dollars in the last month? It has been 34 nd 38 dollars last I bought it

Regular Contributor

On 2/13/2015 lyn in MI said: Hi, RealQuiet!!

Yes, I still use Perricone. Perricone products have been in my skincare routine since I first tried them nearly 6 years ago. The upcoming TSV may be something you can pass on. I say that because the TSV you purchased includes a great eye product (Cold Plasma Eye), a great neck product (Neuropeptide Necolletage) and the same moisturizer as the March TSV.

Your skin may respond well to the combination of Cold Plasma (AM) and Vitamin C Ester 15 (PM). Keep watching for a TSV or special @ QVC or perriconemd.com for those.

And yes I do remember you! We did go a bit crazy over those Big Daddy Liters, lol. My body skin loved the pampering of Copper P Concentrate and Matrixyl Body Serum every AM and PM. Hubby and I love the Ragdoll breed. They're Birmans on steroids, lol.

Hi Lyn!!

Thanks so much for getting back to me on this. I still get confused with all that's offered and don't want to buy unnecessary products. Your input and knowledge I know I can count on. You are a doll!!!

I made note of the two recommendations and will look for specials on those. Oh yes, and the Copper P too!! (still use). I remember a photo you posted long ago of your mini fridge with all the Isomers in it! At that time we all were into Lauren Hutton face disc Smiley Happy

Yes, Ragdolls are just what is written about them, but I never realized how playful they are when I got my first 7 years ago. She runs marathon's across the rooms and hall! LOL They really do flop too! She's a lilac colorpoint. Birmans are so gorgeous Smiley Happy

Have a great weekend!

Regular Contributor

On 2/13/2015 BeckiWV said:

Not saying this is the case at all, just something I read aimlessly wandering around the internet one day, but some of the cosmetic fakes from China that end up on Ebay can look like the real thing, right down to the packaging.

Or, maybe someone bought up a large bulk quantity in older style packaging. Sometimes when packaging is updated, the remainder might be sold at a good price.

Becki, I read this somewhere also. I'm hesitant about buying skincare on ebay.

Honored Contributor

On 2/13/2015 RealQuiet said:
On 2/13/2015 BeckiWV said:

Becki, I read this somewhere also. I'm hesitant about buying skincare on ebay.

I am leery too. Some skin care lines are okay, but Perricone seems to be counterfeited all the time. I have bought counterfeit Perrcone eye cream on Amazon. Had I not been a a Perricone user before the purchase I might not have known at all. The cream I bought was wrong color, and like water. Packaging seemed okay. Then I contacted Amazon, and it was counterfeit. I sent it back, they refunded me although it was a private, 3rd party purchase. I received a letter, and the seller was gone from Amazon. They had other complaints. But as Amazon said, they are likely to set up shop elsewhere, as they can't test all the products.

I guess bad sellers from overseas send their product to US friends, they sell and deposit money into their account.

New Contributor

Hi there,

An older post, but thought I would shed some light about many cosmetics and skincare sold on ebay.  A lot of us work in the beauty industry and receive a lot of "gratis", which is complimentary products for store trainings and promotions.  Often there is overflow and reps trade items with other reps, so it gets sold on ebay.  You can price it for whatever you want, since it was free.  Hope that helps.

I've purchased a set of Perricone, includes the Amine face lift, at a really low price on ebay.

The seller buys from store closeouts and qvc specials as kits, then splits up the set to sell what she doesn't need on ebay.

I love what I received, definitely authentic. I'm a Perricone fanatic so fakes can't get past me.

Not sure if all are doing the same, someone told me there's a liquidation site where retailers auction their damaged products, like retail boxes missing or flawed/broken seal at pennies on the dollar. Which are authentic but unable to sell retail.

I'd love to know what site that is, sounds like the place to shop!

Does anyone know where we can verify the Perricone batch codes for expiry dates?

This would help as well.

Happy New Year!