Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

My question: How many of you complainers have actually used this system for any real length of time?

It's the same stuff/different day whenever Dana comes on, esp. w/a TSV.

I guess it makes you feel finacially superior  to the rest of us purchasers, who do see results, and enjoy using Perricone products.

Ladies, it's getting old.

No one is stopping you from purchasing, right. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, if you like it. But others have a right to their opinion. If everyone who loves these various lines wouldn't get so defensive , the argument wouln't get far.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

I typically don't speak up on this board but I have to give my two cents worth regarding these products.  I will be 72 this year and get carded frequently when I want to take advantage of a senior discount.  I have been usuing Perricone for better than ten years and everything Dana claims is true.  No it doesn't work over night or in a week but it does work. I would reccomend that you give this tsv a try.  The price is amazing and easy pay plus if you find you love these products you can continue for two years and the price goes down to $179.00 after the first shipment.  Just try it. You will be very happy and if not send it back.

Super Contributor

I don't use everything Perricone, but the one thing I put on every day is the AG eye serum.  That product has done wonders for my eyelids.  My previously hooded eyelids are now firm - not hooded.  I got the 1 oz. on autodelivery and one bottle lasts me about 8 months.  So to me it was worth it for the results I have.  I also use the 2 high potency products (day and night) and got great results from them too.  I did order today's TSV mainly for the sub-d which I have been wanting to try.

Respected Contributor

@maestra wrote:

My question: How many of you complainers have actually used this system for any real length of time?

It's the same stuff/different day whenever Dana comes on, esp. w/a TSV.

I guess it makes you feel finacially superior  to the rest of us purchasers, who do see results, and enjoy using Perricone products.

Ladies, it's getting old.

This is a beauty board so people can say they dislike the presentations just like you can keep saying how much you like the products. Dana says nothing useful about the products which did nothing for me anyway. At least Isomers and Skinn give statistics about their ingredients. It has nothing to do with money or feeling superior, it's an opinion, which is what this board is for. 

Respected Contributor

I notice on most presentations of all serums they always use the drivers left side of the face for the before and the side away from the sun for the after hmmmmm.

Occasional Contributor

Mary Beth said she has been using this line for 10 years. If these products work why doesn't her neck reflect that?

Super Contributor
My guess is heradaditry far as Mary Beth's neck I recall year's back once when the Sub D was presented (not on the Q often) she stated she had contemplated having something surgical done until she seen this product. My belief if she uses daily how dramatic the lines could be without using it. She's a beautiful woman regardless.
Respected Contributor

@beauty0125 wrote:

I am going to be honest they do a a good "sales job" but I find these Perricone Products never work as they say they do. But when I use Paulas Choice which is much cheaper significantly changes my skin. Perricone is just a over priced line that makes you believe they are the best but the best for my skin is PC. My own opinon. I would not buy this Pericone TSV. 

I use Paula's Choice and it's done nothing for my skin but that doesn't mean I'm going to switch to Perricone .   I won't buy any skin care line that isn't cruelty free, uses jars with lids, isn't made in the USA and costs a fortune.    PC meets this criteria and does no harm to my skin so I stick with it.  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Perricone Presentations

[ Edited ]

I agree that we all can have different opinions...just like certain products work for some people & not for others. Also think that we sometimes need to change it up as our skin may react differently to a product that worked for years. I am most definitely guilty of trying too many products & if they don't work 'quickly' I move on to something else.

Not good for skin nor pocketbook :-)

Still trying to pare down to the chosen few products. (even if I change it up seasonally) But I ordered this TTV because I cancelled an A/D awhile back-- which included the neuropeptide facial cream. For me, it made a difference. I really have noticed it after not using it for months. I'm excited to receive this TSV.

Plus I love watching Dana. To me, she's a warrior. And with all she's endured, her skin looks amazing too!

Esteemed Contributor

@kcc,   'Hello' ~

....."and I do I agree with you, Dana's skin is absolutely beautiful, meaning I notice the TONE, the SMOOTH TEXTURE, and the absent of any fine lines".....

I had briefly posted earlier that i seldom see 'any' shows presented from any product, from home to gym equipment-...to different beauty products.

I was never one to bash anyone, convince a product that I may use or tell anyone __NOT__ to buy a certain -whatever.

One poster mentioned growing older gracefully, and I agree,also, I do KNOW that most of everything we have from arthritis, acne, bad eyesight. Including with that, good skin is usually always from family's dna.

I have often come to believe that women have a very difficult time -always- trying to try the next hopfully holy grail. I, personally, don't believe there is one, BUT! We can all can..NOT SHOULD...try to nourish our aging skin to its best. 

I have no idea of DB's age but can tell that she does,apparently take very good care of her skin. I had just learned not to long ago that she had been under treatment for a disease/medication/ outside intervention of who knows what medical treatments to combat this disease.

Also, I am a very savvy ,INVESTOR, """not""" into the world of trying to be 20 years old -once again. What may be be great for one is not necessarily going to be the same for another. As in large pores, I hear a lot how to use this or that, but with this one can demolishing the look with concealer. One with acne will never be cured of the affliction, but certainly can be monitored until the hormones has reached its peak then dies down. The damage is done with either scars, pitted complexions but can be concealed with make up and the such....and so goes the story.

I have a very strong belief (being in medical) that if the mind homes to believe this product is helping, then physiologically it does. 

I hope for everyone to feel good about their body, their health, their appearance, their choices, but mother nature is stronger than anyTHING stronger than what any sale person can offer. 

Love what you have and be grateful for what GOOD health one may have as they age. That is the holy grail..Good Health and being happy, not bashing, not complaining, not jealous of anyone. 

Yes, always different opinions. Work Together and support each other.   That IS WHAT BEAUTY IS!

NAES

@kcc wrote:

I agree that we all can have different opinions...just like certain products work for some people & not for others. Also think that we sometimes need to change it up as our skin may react differently to a product that worked for years. I am most definitely guilty of trying too many products & if they don't work 'quickly' I move on to something else.

Not good for skin nor pocketbook :-)

Still trying to pare down to the chosen few products. (even if I change it up seasonally) But I ordered this TTV because I cancelled an A/D awhile back-- which included the neuropeptide facial cream. For me, it made a difference. I really have noticed it after not using it for months. I'm excited to receive this TTV.

Plus I love watching Dana. To me, she's a warrior. And with all she's endured, her skin looks amazing too!