Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tired the new ovm serum? If so, what do you think?

Trusted Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

Has anyone tired the new ovm serum? If so, what do you think?

@ElvisShops, Hello and I have to say this..he is "inventing" these great skincare breakthroughs like this new one and I feel that these new breakthroughs have a lot of value and are great but too new...new to skincare and he keeps on inventing one thing better then the next (seems many do right? duh!)

BUT I buy tried n' true...SkinMedica C&E serum and use that line (not the TNS) and incorporate Replenix antiox serums too and their night creams chock full of great things - buy them online on sale...derms sell some of these lines where I got my 1st but many years ago and my skin is good.Elemis too...+ a few other single products other lines.

These breakthrough's, well I'd give them some time...it's quite a complicated thing Dr. P sells, adding DMEA will always plump up when added to a skincare product, that may be the "oh I look fab in the morning" ingredient - but it's not as I had read a long lasting effect.

My 2 cents Smiley Happy

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

@ElvisShops Glad you asked this question.  I use a few Perricone products but haven't tried this one.  I hope there will be more responses, especially if they also use other Perricone products.  I'd like to know how they incorporate this one if they have it.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe there will be some reviews in the next week or two. The rep said this was Dr. P's greatest invention. However, everytime something new comes out, that product is also his greatest invention. LOL

A lot of people do see results from Perricone. If this product gets great reviews, I might give it a try. 

Honored Contributor

@ElvisShops

As you all know I use Perricone, a lot of it, LOL!  But I have never tried the OVM.  I guess what I use works, and I love it.  I am not sure what I would need to discontinue to add OVM to my regime.

I wish Perricone would have a recommened list of products to use together.  It is confusing. I think nk all skin care lines start out with a basic line, wash, serum, a target product, moisturizer, eye cream etc, then they start adding more and more products that do the same thing in a stronger or different way. Then for a newbie it is so confusing as where in the heck to start!

It took about a yearI have figured out what works for me.  I have really come to know how to use target products, and use them mostly. besides face wash and moisturizer and night cream.

I do love Perricone for my skin, I really really do!

Respected Contributor

@shoekitty I agree with everything you said.  I'm happy with the Perricone products I use and hesitate to swap out any of them for something new.  And I don't think I need to add anything to my routine.  I hope someone who uses the OVM will respond.

Trusted Contributor

Still hoping to see reviews. Anyone?

Trusted Contributor

I have been keeping an eye on reviews on Q for this product. I saw only one in the month or two that it has been available. Now the serum is not even on the site. What's up?

Valued Contributor

I had purchased last year in a TSV had hoped  would work for me.  My first Perricone purchase.  It did nothing for me.  It did not absorb well, felt tacky on the skin.  I did like the photo plaza better.