Respected Contributor

Perricone No Blush Blush from Cancer show BACKORDERED?

I ordered two of the Perricone No Blush Blush early in the show and today it shows backordered - what! Very bad business practice for Perricone. So disappointed since I ordered early in the show. 

Guess since it's not Waitlisted I will eventually get it. 

Bummed.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Perricone No Blush Blush from Cancer show BACKORDERED?

BeautyAddiction wrote:

I ordered two of the Perricone No Blush Blush early in the show and today it shows backordered - what! Very bad business practice for Perricone. So disappointed since I ordered early in the show. 

Bummed.

@Valstybaby, It's honestly possible that the inventory QVC had for immediate shipment was sold through enough that those ordering during the show had to be backordered.  Using the Philosophy body cream set as an example, I ordered that set a couple of days before the Saturday show, and if hundreds of others did too, some people ordering on Saturday may have to wait for backorder to arrive in the warehouse for delivery.  The only way this won't happen is if none of the items to be aired for these special event fundraising shows are featured in other programs  beforehand, nor available to purchase via QVC.com until show time.  I would be ok with that.  

Respected Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

Bummed.

@Valstybaby, It's honestly possible that the inventory QVC had for immediate shipment was sold through enough that those ordering during the show had to be backordered.  Using the Philosophy body cream set as an example, I ordered that set a couple of days before the Saturday show, and if hundreds of others did too, some people ordering on Saturday may have to wait for backorder to arrive in the warehouse for delivery.  The only way this won't happen is if none of the items to be aired for these special event fundraising shows are featured in other programs  beforehand, nor available to purchase via QVC.com until show time.  I would be ok with that.  

What bothers me is that it took two days to back order my order. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a few minutes before it was presented and my order is still in process.

Respected Contributor

I'm growing very tired of the games they play with sold out, wait list, etc.  I experienced this on HSN also.  They had a ruby ring as a Today's Special.  It sold out early pm.  It was $189.  They kept airing it though but didn't say anything about waitlist, which I'm not even sure they have.  The very next day every size was available but for the full $249.  I won't even go into what I went through with another item from QVC.  It's just a waste of time.

Honored Contributor

@makena  I HATE that game (sold out but at midnight, it's suddenly back in stock at the FULL price, however).

With HSN, I've found that they will honor the SALE price if pushed. So far, at least.